3.5 Sammy boi

~this is just a short chapter about Sam and Charlie~

Sams POV

"Sammy get in the car" Dean called next to Cas. Me and Charlie got in the back..

"Dean why is Cas coming over?"

"He ain't I'm going to his place to work on our photography project"

"Oh cool I would have gone to photography but I went to Video me and Sam paired up with Jack and a few other Drama kids for our project."

"Are you filming the Drama kids for your projects?" Dean asked knowing I was in Drama.

"Yeah it's fun because Me and Jack are film partners this year and Sam's drama crew always gos with us because we work better with each other then the other groups"

"So what are you trying to film?" Dean said

"Well there filming a performance that we Drama kids wrote in class" I said proud of my work because if I couldn't act I could write scripts.

"What's it about"

"It's about a kid who's mom Died in a mysterious way and his dad got upsets with finding her when he found out it was a monster and the dad died so the boy had to defeat it by himself"

"That sounds like my dads first book" Cas said chuckling

"Oh well um" I was confused oh man what to say now

"Don't worry if your screen play is at all good it's better then my dads" Cas and I chuckled

"Alright I've been told it's good"

"Alright Sam get out" Dean said when we got home "can you tell bobby I'll be at cas' working on a project"

"Yeah sure thing" I walked in the House.

"Bobby I'm home. And Dean is going to be at Castiel's place working on a project"

"Alright. Is Charlie here?" Bobby said because I invited her this morning.

"Yup" Charlie said

"Kiddo if you need anything ask Sam first then me"

"Ok, thanks" we went up to my room.

**********

"So Sam do you have any gossip?" Charlie said

"I have a bit of personal gossip but you have to promise not to tell anyone"

"I promise" I can always trust her

"Ok so when Cas was over at my house the other day I heard from my room that he said he. Was Gay" Charlie gasped sarcastically.

"Twining" Charlie is a lesbian so I laughed.

"And then I walked in to tell Dean about dinner and"

"And what and what" Charlie was on the edge of her figurative seat.

"And I saw them..." I looked around to make sure nobody was listening "and I saw them kissing" I whispers just in case.

"What! That was unexpected" Charlie said

"You have to promise you won't tell anyone or Dean will whop my ass"

"I promise I don't want that to happen" she smirked and we laughed.

*********

Later Bobby took Charlie home and Dean returned from Cas' place. I fell asleep.