4. The big Question

3rd person

Dean Drove to Cas' house waiting for him Cas was ready this time but Dean was nervous he had a question to ask Cas.

"Hey Cas I was wondering" Dean gulped "I wanted to ask"

"What is it?" Cas asked

"I would you" Dean inhaled deeply "would you like to be my boyfriend" he spat out quickly. Cas could barely understand it Sammy now under stood why Dean made him sit in the back.

"What?" Dean knew Cas would say something like that he didn't want to talk to him anymore he was too scared to.

***************
Dean's POV

"Benny I tried but he didn't say anything I'm fucked help me" Benny is my friend Sam doesn't like him and Cas doesn't ether but he got over it so sometimes we hang out with him.

"Well How should I know" Benny said "I'm only good with girls"

"Maybe try to tell me things that win over chicks and I can try them on Cas"

"Dean I don't think that will work"

"Then Benny what do I do" I was in agony, classes went slower the usual I avoided Cas so I didn't make things awkward.

It was lunch I went to Benny's table I saw Cas Walking up to me.

"Dean please why are you ignoring me?" Cas said my eyes started to well up

"Because I'm scared at how you'll react now please go"

"Dean"

"Cas just go please"

"Dean why are you pushing him away" Benny asked "he was trying to ask for forgiveness for what he did"

"I- I don't know" I was confused, sad and felt queasy.

***********

It came to photography class. the class I had been dreading.

"Hey Dean What did I do to make you want to avoid me all day" Cas was so sad I couldn't bear to see him like that.

"Nothing I just, it's complicated. I'm sorry I avoided you, I just, I'm feeling insecure about something"

"Dean do you want to come over today we can plan in class what to do for the picture and just hang out at my House. Ok Dean"

"Alright" Cas hugged me. Jo and Naomi saw and barged over and started tarring us apart.

"What do you two think your doing" Naomi's face turned red with anger.

"What are you two gay for each other" Jo got angrier as she spoke I want to say yes but if I do they'll tell the king and ruin our lives Cas doesn't deserve that.

Cas got so angry I could tell "s-" I cut him off

"No, I was just having a hard time and needed comfort. That's all" I hid some truths but that couldn't hurt right?

"Fine" Jo and Naomi marched off.

"So I was thinking we could make a peace with our siblings" I said with a smile I really needed that hug.