10. The christmas presant

Dean's POV

It was Christmas brake and all I wanted to do was spend it with Cas the entire time we just went to each other's houses and slept over on Christmas Eve I went to Cas' place.

Knock knock "Hey Cas I'm here!" I knocked on the door I heard shuffling and Cas opened the door Gabe was behind him and Sam was with me. Sam stepped forward and hugged Gabe I went in to Cas holding a few boxes.

"Hey Dean" Cas said smiling.

"Hey, where can I put these boxes?" I asked there were about 4 boxes in my hands.

"Just over there" Cas pointed to a chair near their Christmas Tree. I walked to the chair and placed down the 4 boxes.

"So let's get on with it Sam I got you a-" Gabe started.

"Gabriel, we're having dinner before and then opening presents." Chuck walked in with a plate of chicken.

"Mmmm chicken, my favorite!" Luci walked in the front door.

"Lucifer?" Sam asked hoping he wasn't there.

"Yup, I'm sorry for everything and I'll be leaving after Christmas is over." Lucifer went to help chuck in the kitchen. They brought out some mashed potato's and gravy, some apple juice and cider.

"Holly, Cas this is your Christmas dinner?" I was surprised at how much there was.

"So uh Luci why'd you come back" Gabe said still ticked at what he did to Sam.

"Well Dad called and said he wanted to keep the family together for Christmas and other holidays so I'll be back for those and well I wanted to apologize I new what I was doing was wrong and I- I'm sorry I know it won't fix what I did but I hope it will help." Luci paused "and well I wanted to ask is - is Sam your first stable relationship?" Sam looked at Gabe his face was bright red.

"Yes..." his eyes welled up and he buried his head in Sams shoulder. "I just really don't want to loose him so please never do anything like that again and..." his last words were muffled by Sams shoulder.

Sams POV

"And" Gabe paused no one else could hear him but me "I hope you'll never cheat Sam if you did... well if you did I think I'd die I'd just die" I could feel the tears soaking into my flannel.

"Gabriel" I whispered into his ear "I would never ever cheat on such a perfect man, such a lovely, kind hearted, geek of awkwardness who I love so dearly and if I did you could call me soulless because that's the only way I could cheat on you." I kissed him on the forehead.

"Sooo Dean what's up with you?" Michael blurted.

"Nothing." Cas said his arm around Dean, Dean just glared at Michael.

"Oh come on just say something to me!" Mike said from across the table to Dean and Cas.

"No. Dean doesn't want to talk to you." Luci said as if to try to get on our good sides.

"You don't know what Dean wants." Mike said offended.

*****************

We had finished dinner and Gabe was ecstatic he loves presents and give people gifts.

"So can we open the gifts now?" Gabe said.

"Get the gifts for Dean and Sam." Gabe and Cas grabbed two boxes from under there tree.

"Sam I- I got this for you I hope you like it." Gabe handed a metallic green and red rapped box with an envelope stuck to it with a rain deer sticker and on the envelope it's said;

to: my moose
from: your future husband Gabe <3

I love my moose and he loves me too I will always feel happy with my moose and he will always care my moose is always there for me when I'm sad and alone marry me I mean marry Christmas
-Gabe <3

"I love it Gabe" the note was so cute I ripped off the rapping paper and in it was a box: "moose horns neck pillow -for your inner moose to shine bright like fresh fallen snow- Gabe I love it it's so cute!" I opened the box and put on the neck pillow it looked like I had moose horns.

"Yay he like it" Gabe smiled like a child after they just got ice cream.

Gabe's POV

I was thrilled Sam liked my gift and that was all I could ask for. "Hey Gabe" Sam grabbed a box wrapped sloppy with white rapping paper and a slip of paper in the shape of a heart To: Gabe From: Sam <3

"Sorry its not as neat as yours and doesn't have a cute note but I still hope you like it." Sam blushed he was nervous. I unwrapped the paper and found it was a little origami cooty catcher and the box said Cutie catcher and had little notes on each number. Behind each answer it all led to us being together in different fun was and was the best present I have ever got.

"Sam I love it" I hugged him.

"Hey Gabe I got you one too." Dean gave me a small thin rapped thing I opened it and laughed.

"Dean this is great." I showed everyone.

"How did you get that!" Sam blushed.

"I have my ways"

"So cas I got you one too" Sam said and gave cas a little poorly rapped gift. Cas blushed.

"S-Sam who sent y-you this?" Cas said Dean peaked over his shoulder and blushed too.

"Sammy you're Dead!" Dean got up and Sam cracked up.

******************

Cas' POV

"Anyway Cas I got you this" Dean brought me a box it had a note.

Twinkle Twinkle little Cas
I Definitely want that ass
Dose he bottom dose he top?
Screw this whole rhyming thing
And just fuck me already
I mean Damn!

I blushed. "Dean this isn't appropriate." I said Gabe and Sam wanted to read it. I opened the gift and my eyes started to well up "I love this Dean" it was a tan trench coat and on the inside had my name embroidered with a heart as the dot of the i.

"I had it embroidered for you" he kissed my cheek. I love it but not as much as I love him.

"So I guess it's my turn to give a gift" I said.

***************
Dean's POV

I grabbed a box that had Batman rapping paper. "Dean this is a few things" I opened the box. It had Batman PJ's with a cape, a Batman mask, a few original Batman comics, a shirt that said I'm Batman and looks like a comic word bubble he knows Batman's my favorite but this might be a bit much, and there was a letter.

To; my dearest Dean

Roses are red
So is my heart
Burning with my love for you
You are my favorite peace of art
With your eyes as green as Emeralds
And your heart as pure as fresh fallen snow
Dean I love you with all of my soul

Dean I love you from the bottom of my heart and hope that you feel the same.
Happy Christmas <3

Your true love, Castiel

"You know me well my Angel but I have another gift for you follow me." I led cas up into his room.

"Cas I just want to ask... when we are old enough... and you don't have to answer now but... would you marry me?" I bring out a nice emerald ring that has small blue jems surrounding it.

"I- Yes!" Cas said exited "but please do forgive me if I ever change my mind for we are still young." I hope you don't

"Of corse. This is just to remind you that I will always love you." I kiss him and we walk down stairs he has the ring on his left finger.

"Dean Bobby just called we have to get home and Sleep so we can have Christmas tomorrow." Sam said. Sam and I drove home. For an hour I was just looking at the ring I wore every day and just thinking of what life would be like with Cas and every second would the best second of my life I went to sleep I dreamt of Cas, living together and just loving each other.