+ 8

it's been weeks since i last saw jimin. the last time i saw him was when we were having bonfire at winter. however, winter already passed and another season was on it's way.

"are you miss y/n?"

i looked up from cleaning the counter of the convenience store i was working at. two men in a suit approached me.

"yes?" i hesitantly answered.

they both nodded.

"you need to come with us." one of the men answered.

"why?"

"you're moving to busan." he calmly said.

"excuse me?" i asked, wasn't sure if i heard it right.

"park jimin ordered us to bring you there." they both answered.

i blinked my eyes and let them bring me to the black van. they slowly brought me inside and made me sit.

i was silent the whole ride and i realized something.

"can we go visit my mom first?" i asked.

"no, miss mister park—"

"please." i begged.

how can they let me go without seeing my mom one last time? i would be gone for a long time.

months.

i would be gone for months and deliver this baby in my tummy.

i held my tummy with a little bump and sighed.

thankfully, they drove me to the hospital. i quickly got off and walked towards the hospital, going directly to my mom's room.

i entered it slowly, seeing my mom lying weakly and full of wires.

i sat beside her and stared.

"mom, i'll be gone for a while." i whispered, stroking her hair.

her eyes were closed and it's been a month since she woke up. it's been a month since i saw her look at me with two loving eyes, since i saw her smile, since she held my hand and give me the strength to hold on.

i need her warmth but her hands were so cold.

too cold to find warmth and strength.

the multiple wires that were inserted to her was to painful to see. her lips were so pale.

i held her hands tighter.

i remembered what the doctor said, that they were not one hundred sure if they can fully save my mom.

my mom was a fighter, i knew she could.

"i'll come back," i whispered again.

i let go of her hands and kissed her forehead.

"and i should come back with you opening your eyes. hold on, mom." i whispered before turning my back.

tears streaming down my cheeks and i wiped it once i went out.

i went out and i wasn't expecting who i saw.

park jimin.

his eyes went wide and looked down on my stomach, noticing the bump.

i thought he would be happy but he quickly looked away, turning his back on me.

what's wrong with him?

i watched his back as he slowly fade away.

i thought he would bid me a good bye or at least be happy at the bump.