+ 33

"do you even hear yourself? you're in no position to invalidate my truth." i snapped at him.

he turned around, eyebrows meeting each other. he released a big sigh, "now you know how i felt about earlier, you didn't listen to me as well."

"do i have to listen when it was obvious? you two were obviously sleeping together. i didn't care, i didn't need your explanation." i argued.

"you didn't care?" he asked, face tinted ion red while heavy breath comes out from him.

"why would i? all i care about is my daughter not you and your personal life." i boasted as i saw his eyebrows lowered down.

do i even hear myself? why am i starting an argument that doesn't even make sense. but i want to blame him for something. something close to betrayal.

"if you didn't care, why did you have to act like i did something wrong? and why do i feel guilty about it?" he asked.

i looked at him, confused, "what?"

"i never slept with her so please, stop blaming me as if i'm a bad father. you don't know how hard it was to raise her on my own." he bawled.

i looked at him as he look straight into my eyes, "oh, so we're in guilt tripping now."

"you also don't know how fucking hard it was not to see my daughter growing up, you also don't know how hard it was to rebuilt my self after you ruined it." i stormed.

he looked away, "does my existence near you bother you?"

"if it does, i can stay away."

i looked up to him to see his posture so straight, i looked down again.

do i want him away from my sight?

no i don't.

i hate that i hate you but the emotional attachment i'm growing for you is overlapping it. i hate that you are the reason of all the sadness but i still want to see you.

"don't." i said.

his eyes batted at me while i was also surprised at what my mouth blurted out.

"thank god, i don't want to as well." this time, i was the one to bat my eyes at me.

my heart started going crazy after he said that statement. i felt like jumping in joy but i don't know why i felt that happy. am i insane?

"i-i gotta go. sorry if i ever offended you. it was not my intention." he said and turned his back.

i looked at him as he went out the gate and to his car. i heard the doors closing, after that he drove off.

i heard the door behind me opened and i saw seokjin, "everything okay?" he asked.

"yeah, sorry. let's go inside." i smiled at him.

me and seokjin started drinking. we were tipsy at the moment and all i could think about was jimin's last statement. he doesn't want to stay away from me?

probably because of our daughter?

what is he trying to make me feel?

"y/n?" i looked at seokjin, waving the bottle of wine in front of me.

"y-yeah, sorry. what was it again?" i asked, slightly embarassed.

"nevermind," he smiled, "let me pour you a drink." he offered.

we were drinking until midnight but it looks like neither of us was being affected by the alcohol. i guess both of us have high tolerance.

"seems like you and jimin are getting along." he chatted while swinging the empty bottle in his hands.