+ 16

sitting on my desk while seokjin was beside me, watching eui hae play alone.

"it's in her bone marrow to be exact." he explained, "it can target people with leukemia."

i looked at him and i couldn't help but to bit my lip.

we heard her cough but despite that, she still continued playing.

"she have acute myeloid leukemia, also known as aml that could target both adult and children. as what we can see, she keeps on coughing and that's one of it's symptoms." he said and put down her folder.

"is hers severe?" i asked.

"i don't think so, as it stated on her health records, she seemed to undergo couple of therapy so losing her hair is very normal." he said and we looked at eui hae who only have couple of hair.

i didn't notice how short her hair was because i was too busy saying she reminds me of someone.

and she look very beautiful.

so many kids here have cancer and other diseases, i'm worried about them too but discovering eui hae have them too had me feel so many unexplainable feelings.

"she probably prevents herself from moving too much, it's good that she's aware that she might fracture herself."

"i hope she get well soon." i said and stared at the kid, enjoying herself in her own world.

she grew up with only few friends but this kid is so bubbly and happy.

she gives that positive vibes everyone wants when feeling down.

seokjin's phone rang and he quickly pick it up.

he excused himself and stood up.

"hyeri, i'm at work, i can't just—"

he stopped walking and just sighed, placing back his phone inside his coat, quickly walking back to where he was sitting earlier.

"you okay?" i asked as i saw his sulky face..

"hyeri wants me to come home and clean the living room." he sighed, "she probably had her tantrums and messed the whole living room."

"hope she'll be okay soon." i muttered.

"everyday, it gets worse, she keeps on blaming me even to the smallest things."

"take care of her." i said.

"i always do." he said and stood up, bid a good bye to us before going back to his clinic.

finally, it was time to dismiss all the children so i invited eui hae outside and wait for her dad to come pick her up.

her baby sitter came, "her dad told me to drop her off instead since he'll come home late today."

i smiled and gave eui hae to her.

"see.you tomorrow, miss purple!" she smiled.

"miss purple?" i laughed, "i'm miss y/n."

"your sofa and many many things in your office is purple so i call u miss purple!" she looked up to me with proud eyes.

"alright." i laughed and suddenly, she showed something, giving to me.

"what's this?" i asked looking at the thing.

"a cartoon purple band aid! it's my favourite but i'm giving it to you." she smiled.

my heart melted, "thank you, eui hae." i smiled.