+ 18

"i-i'm sorry." i quickly picked up the picture, i didn't act stupid and grabbed the broom, swiping the shattered glass.

"hey hey, it's okay!" he said and stopped me, grabbing the broom from me and swiping it instead.

i bit my nails and i was so nervous.

what was i thinking?

"look jin, i'm really sorry, i was surprised—"

"hey, it's okay." he smiled and put the broom away after cleaning the whole mess.

my heart was thumping hard and i couldn't say anything because of nervousness, so i calmed myself down and looked at seokjin who have a bruise on his cheeks.

"w-what brings you here? we're close now." i said as no staffs were left now and i was about to leave too.

"just felt like going to." he smiled and sat on his chair.

i nodded and i thought he wanted to be alone, he looked very sad so i started making my way out when jin stopped me.

"are you free tonight?" he asked.

i turned my head and nodded hesitantly, he stood up smiling.

"that's good! wanna come with me?" he asked and i nodded.

we closed the building and i was about to go to my car when seokjin playfully pulled me to his car saying we should just go with one car and we would just come back then get my car later.

i nodded and he started driving.

i sat comfortably as he silently drive.

it was such a long day today and i felt myself slowly dozing off on the chair, my body getting heavier as i closed my eyes.

i woke up when seokjin shrugged me so i opened my eyes to meet his.

"we're here." he smiled.

i looked around to be welcomed by various of city lights so we went outside and saw we're here.

my heart had a pinch of pain again.

why did he bring me here?

this place hasn't changed since years, many trees and it was still covered in grass, the cliff ahead was still look dangerous but so many city lights were added.

the place where we had our first kiss.

i looked at seokjin and he was staring at the city ligjts in awe.

he put a blanket on the ground, he told me to sit and wait. he came back with beers on his hand, giving me one.

i thanked him and opened it, sipping a little.

we stayed silent for a long time, just drinking and drinking until we slowly felt drunk, leaving the empty cans in the bag.

my face was already heating up and i looked at the city lights.

"remember when we used to go here?" jin asked, hiccuping.

i nodded and closed my eyes.

silence took over again until seokjin spoke.

"why did you leave me though?" he asked and i looked at him who was looking at me.

i wanted to laugh at his face, is he really asking me that?

"ask yourself." i said simply getting dizzy already.

"what do you mean? you said you wanted to focus on your mom—"