+ 13

if you don't like long time skips, just exit the book instead of commenting u hate it, every time skips have a reason.

+

"miss y/n, keera doesn't seem to like the soup."

"where is she?" i stood up from my table and stepped outside to be greeted by various of kids in this house.

"here?" i asked her and she nodded.

i opened the canteen to see the kid playing with her soup.

i walked towards her table and sat in front of her.

"it's not good to play with your food, you know that." i sighed.

"miss y/n!" her eyes lit up and smiled at me.

"what's the problem?" i asked and she lowered down her head.

"mom and dad busy always, leaving me here." she pouted.

"they're busy because they don't want you to starve but you're just wasting your food." i said and she looked up to me, "eat it, your parents will pick you up soon."

she nodded while still keeping her head low.

i sighed and kneeled beside her.

"do you want ice cream?" i asked and she looked at me.

"yes!" she smiled.

"okay but after you finish your soup?" i asked while adoring this beautiful kid.

i stood up and looked at seha, keera's babysitter.

"buy her ice cream later." i said and was about to walk away but remembered another thing, "remember her medications."

and that's when i walked towards my office again, sitting on my swivel chair, i grabbed random kid's profiles.

"poor kids." i whispered as i stared at the medications they have to take.

i sighed and put the folder down.

i looked around.

"Project Heal, where kids can heal and feel."

the fact that i joined this program two years ago and now made me the manager, it feels good.

helping children to heal but feel they're still okay because everyone's playing with them.

i've always love to take care of others but i never knew it feels so good when you take care of kids.

time passed by and i was still arranging files here in the office, i looked up to the clock and almost jolted in my chair.

"12 am? am i insane?" i gasp and quickly gathered my things.

why did no one even asked me if they're leaving already?

i groaned and closed my office door to notice my 'don't disturb' sign.

i sighed and looked around the whole room.