+ 17

pls plays sad music while reading this idk lmao

+

another day of work, i arranged the files on my desk, clearing everything up to lessen the stress. i also cleaned the floor, every corner was mopped and i made sure no dust was visible.

i flop onto the sofa and looked at the ceiling.

three years has passed, i missed so many things. everything has changed and won't be back to normal.

i remember working three part times a day, i remember being treated as shit, i remember when people used to look down on me.

i sighed.

i think seokjin would be absent today.

all of a sudden, i remembered everything he told me the other day, all the bruises on his arms, the pain in his eyes.

i wish i could help him but i don't even know how.

should i visit their house later? it's been a while since i last saw hyeri and i should at least try to comfort her.

i sighed once again until i heard a knock on my door.

i stood up and opened the door, then smiled down.

"miss purple, can i go here again?" the little girl smiled once again.

what am i gonna do? say no?

i nodded and she quickly walked towards the sofa, playing with toys.

i smiled.

"i heard you're going to the hospital tomorrow?" i asked.

"yes yes, my daddy will treat me again!" she smiled.

she must be having her therapy tomorrow.

i continued doing my thing and like what usually happens, eui hae fell asleep on the couch again. i laughed at her weird posture and called her baby sitter to pick her up.

she came and got eui hae on her arms, bring her to their car and leaving.

i arranged my things and looked at the clock.

most of the kids are probably getting picked up now.

i left my office and stared at the door in front of me, i stared at the clinic and decided to go in.

i observed seokjin desk and saw a frame.

it was their wedding picture.

i looked at all the guest around the picture and spotted my face, looking so puffy and ugly.

i looked at the mirror and saw a different woman.

colored hair, colored contact lenses, and new style of clothing. you won't even recognize it's me anymore, i look like a total different person.

i looked at their wedding picture again and stared at my face.

who wouldn't look ugly after crying all night?

i still hadn't move on from seokjin marrying my best friend whom i thought i could trust that time.

it wasn't their fault though, their heart pounded to each other and now they're married.

i picked up the frame.

i remember that day, the day of my misery, where it all happened.

high school days…..

"did you see that hyeri kissed seokjin in the hallway today?" girls beside my lockers talking.