+ 19

jimin's pov

"fuck." i groaned and crumpled the paper.

why couldn't i stop thinking about her?

for fucks sake jimin, she's a college student. you're a fucking adult and have a child.

"yo, bro, what happened? did something happen while i was drunk last night?" taehyung asked.

i just shook my head, forcing myself to focus on work. i massaged my hands until i received a text.

i grabbed my phone from my vest and saw that it was from an unknown number.

'hi jimin! it's me, chanhee. can we meet today?'

i furrowed my eyebrows and saw taehyung was about to go out my office but i stopped him.

"can you pick up euihae tonight? i have something to go to." i said.

"who? did you pick up a girl last night?" he asked, teasing me.

"shut up." i groaned.

"seriously, you never pick up your daughter that everyone thinks i'm her dad." he said before closing the door.

i rolled my eyes and finished all the work after dressing up with my clothes, going to the parking lot then drove towards the park where she told me to meet her.

it was almost 10 pm in the evening but the city was still busy.

i sat on one of the bench, waiting for her.

until i felt someone tapping me, i looked up to see her on a uniform.  

does she work?

why do you care, jimin?

"sorry i'm late, i was on my part time job." she rubbed the back of her head.

"aren't you on college?" i asked.

she nodded her head, "yeah, but i need to earn money." 

i nodded then she handed me a tupperware, looking down on the ground, her cheeks turning red.

i almost chuckled but i accepted it, "what's this?"

"homemade mochi, s-sorry that's the only thing i could give you—"

"i like mochi a lot." i smiled at her, she raised her head with a smile but not until i heard my phone rung.

i cursed inside my head when i saw taehyung's caller id.

i excused myself.

"what the hell?" i said in jokingly angry tone.

taehyung couldn't answer but i heard some crying in the background, "eui hae couldn't stop crying, dude, she's literally choking now, i don't know what—"

i hung up the phone and ran towards chanhee.

"i'm sorry, i have to go." i said panicking.

"what happened? i'll go with you."

i couldn't even say something now, i was so worried of my daughter and i just drove towards my house in full speed.

i ran inside the house, seeing panick taehyung with my daughter whose face is now completely red. i held her up to me.

"hey hey baby, daddy's here." but she still didn't stop, "what happened?" i asked taehyung.

"she didn't want to get separated to the manager, she calls her miss purple. then when we got home, she started crying crazily." he said.

i rubbed the back of my choking daughter, "shh, daddy's here."

but nothing is working, it's just getting worse. i even tried singing a song but i just couldn't stop her.

"can i try calming her?" i looked beside me to see chanhee.

oh, i forgot her.

i passed her my crying daughter then she said something to eui hae while stroking her hair.

surprisingly, eui hae slowly stopped crying.

the heavy metal stomping on my heart was released and i smiled when i saw my daughter slowly drifting off on her arms.

i looked at taehyung, "she's getting attached there, this should be stopped."

"i know, i never thought she would be attached to another person." taehyung said, "who is she?"

i didn't answer her and, "i should just get her another babysitter."

and then i looked at chanhee holding my daughter sweetly.

"would you be her baby sitter?"

-

"park eui hae will be move out, ma'am." an employee said and i stood up in surprise.

"what? why?" i asked, "did something happen?" 

"the father decided to hire a babysitter instead." she the left the room.

i sat on my office, looking at the sofa where she usually play. 

suddenly, i felt my heart slowly getting empty. maybe i got used to that kid keeping me accompany every single day that now hearing her move out is making me sad.

i sighed.

it's her parents choice, who am i to refuse?

i stood up from my chair and went out, i drove towards the old park i used to play to when i was a kid. i sat on the bench and watched as the sun went down.

everything feels empty.

everything feel so wrong, as if these are not meant to happen.

suddenly a car pulled to the side and i ignored it, closing my eyes as i head my bag on my hand.

suddenly i felt a presence beside me and then i turned my head to the side.

and felt a pair of lips on mine.

i looked at him with surprise as i quickly tried to back away when he pulled me by my waist.

seokjin.

+

unedited

i don't like the chapter i write today. sorry i feel unmotivated but i hope u like this.

thank you and i love u guys!