+ 11

unedited, excuse the mistake PLS

+

rummaging through the crowd, my tears were falling down my cheeks.

my head was spinning, my hands were shaking badly, and my eyes was producing never ending tears.

i'm on the subway, making my way towards the exit while people walked without caring a pregnant women was being poked by their elbows.

but i didn't care at all.

if i could run, i would.

i fastened my walk and ride any vehicle i could as fast as i can.

tears were still flowing and few people were looking at me.

yet no one asked me if i was okay.

i stood in front of the cemetery, trying not to break down, not to faint, not to scream.

because i wanted to.

i slowly walked and i could feel my legs weakening each walk i tried.

when i reached it, i could see her name.

her birth day.

i remember celebrating her birthday with a single muffin i bough beside the school, as well as buying the candle that really wasn't meant for cakes. though we only had that, we were happy. we would stay up all night telling stories to each other.

every time her birthdays pass like that, i feel useless.

i couldn't even give her a proper celebration like she used to do when i was a kid.

i wanted to give everything back to her, or even more.

that's why i promised her that in her next birthday, we would celebrate together in a fine restaurant and will watch movies in the afternoon. we would walk to the park at night and try street foods.

i was determined to work hard to make it possible.

but it's impossible now.

i touched the glass and stared at the vase inside.

it hurt.

i feel like dying.

"i thought you would fight mom? why did you leave me?" my tears started falling again.

i ran my finger tips on the glass one more time before breaking down on the floor, my legs hitting the marbled floor as i bowed my head down.

"y-you're the only one i have, i have so many things planned for you, y-you only have to wait for 10 months for me to come back." i sobbed, "i am over half way there mom, all you need was to wait."

cries filled the room and the clouds wanted to cry with me as i hear the rain outside.

i clenched my fists.

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry for not saying the truth," i looked up, "i told you i wouldn't try to hide a secret, we promised it to each other."

"i lied mom, i am pregnant because of money, because i want to earn money, to achieve the goals i want for you....but i guess it turned out wrong."

i held the hem of my dress that was now full of tears.

"i should've worked harder, i should've just m-made myself find work, mom. but it wasn't easy, no one wanted me mom. no one wants me but you. everyone hates me but you. now that you're gone, who would be with me? who would love me?" i cried.

my fingers accidentally touched my tummy.

"y-you're a grandma now." i tried to smiled.

"but she isn't ours mom, someone own her already. i have no rights on her. her name is eui hae, purple, your favourite color." i chuckled while tears was still streaming down.

"i'm sure she will grow up like you mom, a positive person. i would love to see her spread happiness like you, but she would leave me too." i said as my smile went down.

"i'm really sorry mom, i love you so much."

before i break down completely, i started leaving.

i can't see my mom like that.

everything's going downhill as well as my life.

i stood in front of the hospital building before going in with my eyebroes meeting each other, my first clenched tighter and i was determined to find him.

i looked everywhere inside the hospital, not giving up until i find him.

and there, stood park jimin walking towards his office.

i took this chance to grab his arms and made him face him.

"what the—y/n?" he looked surprised.

"what were you about to say about mom six months ago? you said she was doing fine! you said there's nothing to worry about! i fucking believed you!" i screamed and few people looked at us.

jimin pulled me inside but i yanked off his arms.

"look, y/n—"

"there's no explanation you have to fucking say jimin! you fucking lied! you fucking fooled me into thinking my mom is alive! i fucking missed her funeral! you didn't even inform me she was dying! i could've said good bye—"

"i did that to protect you! because you would be stressed and have the child in danger—"

"you shouldn't have lied!"

"if i told you, would you still keep the child knowing your mother is gone?" he asked, clenching his jaw.

"so are you saying you lied because you want me to keep the baby, and when you get her, you would fucking leave me miserable after hearing my mom died a year ago?! you are fucking sick!" i cried.

"your mother," he breathe.

"don't ever talk about my mother—"

"she knew about your pregnancy, she asked me about it and i told her the truth. everything, about the contract, about the money. i told her everything i could, i told her to wait for you. when she was almost losing her consciousness, we tried to save her. i did the surgery myself," he looked at me in the eye.

"she looked at me and said i must not tell you she's leaving until you deliver the child. she told me you would do something that she wouldn't like, she told me that if i tell you, her soul wouldn't live in peace knowing her child putting her child in danger. she thought you would go to adoption if i told you, because the contract was broken."

"she told me to take care of the child, she told me to name it—"

before he could finish, i could feel my tummy hurting so i held at anything possible before i fell on the ground.

jimin went over me, "are you okay?! what happened?!"

before i could answer him, i looked at the wet floor.

the dripping water continued until i realized,

my water broke.

+

this story is super complicated lmfAo and even me is having a hard time creating the next scene lmao

anyways its not valentines anymore so i love you guys and thank u for the patience❤️😔✊