Eight

Jonah's Pov

We have a about an hour and half at least left before get there.

The middle row and back row are currently engrossed in The Office

Ivy's been reading.

"Are you gonna put that book down and talk to me?"

"I don't know it's a really good book." She says closing it.

"Oh wow, you are like me."

She laughs.

"I mean that's not too much of a bad thing."

"That's true."

"So how'd you get roped into driving today?"

"I mean we take turns so it really isn't all that bad. It was my turn again."

"That's not terrible."

"No. There's also 4 other drivers and if you count Keel and you there's 6 more drivers."

"Right. I don't think she'd drive right now though. I think her and Zach are finally starting to get somewhere."

"It's about time. But I guess you really can't rush things. I mean we all knew it was bound to happen sometime."

"I really hope things work out for the both of them. They both deserve to be happy."

"Yeah, they do. And I feel like things will. Things always work out for the better."

"Yeah they always have a way of doing that."

I really think they will.

————————————————————————

Zach's Pov

About halfway through the 8th episode Jonah tells us we'll be there after the last one.

I'm so ready to get out of this van.

I know Keel is too.

She sometimes gets car sick on long rides.

That's why I got her the motion sickness wristbands.

I want this day to be fun.

Getting sick is not.

Ivy says she uses them often.

It'd be really nice to stop with the arguments and such, although we haven't argued in awhile.

I think we're finally getting somewhere.

I don't wanna rush, because if we are turning into something I really want us to last.

I didn't realize how lost in thought I was until the hotel comes into view.

We pull into the lot.

Jonah, Ivy, and Keel go in to get the rooms.

————————————————————————

Keel's Pov

We came to the hotel first so we could make sure we could get the rooms and not have to fuss with everything later.

Jonah, Ivy and I go in.