Twenty Nine

Ivy's Pov

When I wake up I can see that my phone is flooded with notifications.

Jo texted me.

I feel bad cause I was so tired.

New message from Jo 🥰: We talked about the album, the book, and tour at the meeting. I can't wait to show you all that we've been working on. Of course, you're getting a copy of everything. :)

New message from Jo 🥰: What did you and Keeley end up doing? You didn't just sit around, did you? I know how you get.

New message from Jo 🥰: I know I've said it before but honestly I wish that we didn't have to leave. I wish you'd just move back out here. You talk about missing the beach a lot. You talk about the boardwalk too. I know it's your choice, and you'd have to talk to your parents but it'd be so much easier. It's at least something to think about V.

New message from Jo 🥰: Zach and Keeley were on Facetime and it was really sweet. They ended up watching a movie together. And Keel fell asleep halfway through it. And he was super sweet about it. He really cares about her. I'm so happy for both of them.

New message from Jo 🥰: You're probably not awake.

New message from Jo 🥰: Sorry I'm not trying to spam you.

New message from Jo 🥰: Alright I'll stop now. I'll let you text me or something when you get up. Goodnight beautiful.

He's the sweetest.

I want so badly to tell him that we're moving back, but I can't cause Keel and I agreed to make it a surprise.

Ke and I ended up doing laundry, cleaning, and packing.

Our flight doesn't take off for a good while.

So we still have time to do what we want.

I decide to force myself out of bed and make my way to the shower.

I'm sure to not forget my speakers.

Ke and I both have a playlist.

Actually, I have a few.

It all depends on my mood.

I pick one at random and the music fills the bathroom.

Of course, I gotta jam out.

It wouldn't be a normal shower for me if I didn't.

Once I'm all clean I get dressed.

I decide on a comfy pair of leggings and a cropped t-shirt.

I complete the look with a messy bun and a random pair of shoes.

Once I'm finished in the bathroom I head down to the kitchen.

Ke isn't up yet.

I should fix food then wake her.

She won't wanna kill me if I offer her food.

I decide on pancakes and I grab some fruit and make a little fruit cup for the both of us.

Of course, I have coffee ready.

Once everything is ready I fix her a plate including a cup of coffee then I head up to her room.

"KE!" I exclaim

No response.

I set her food on her desk away from her swinging range.

That way I know she won't spill it.