Thirty

Zach's Pov

The boys and I went to the gym.

Jonah and I are over on cardio.

"Has V been acting strange today?" I ask

"I'm not sure. She hasn't texted a lot today." Jonah says

"Neither has Keeley. I wonder if it's something I said to her though."

"What do you mean?"

"We were on FaceTime last night and she ended up falling asleep at least I think she was and I slipped up and called her babe."

"Zach, if you think she was asleep she probably was. And why is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know I feel like I scared her off."

"After the weekend we all had. There's no way. You both were laying all over each other. I see the way she looks at you and I see the way you look at her. Do you think that you both might be ready to make it a thing?"

"I don't know, maybe. I mean I think I'm ready but I don't wanna rush or force things. I want this to be because she wants it too. I don't wanna end up actually hating one another. I don't want it to be too early to say something. Rejection still hurts dude."

"Dude I really don't think she's gonna shoot you down. If anything she'll say it's too soon, but there's a good chance it's not too soon. It'll all work out. Just talk to her. You never know until you talk it out. We all know that you both never actually hated each other. I don't think that you guys will ever get to that point where you both hate each other."

"I'm just worried, you know?"

"It'll all work out."

"Thanks, man."

We continue our workout.

After we finish our workout we grab some food and then we all end up working on some writing.

The rest of the day ends up running together.

Back into the same old, same old.

Don't get me wrong a routine is nice.

It's a bit less chaotic.

I like the idea of having a set schedule and everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keel's Pov

When I wake up I end up getting in the shower again.

We did a lot of cleaning yesterday so things are mostly set up.

"So when are we going to see the boys again?" I ask

"I was thinking about waiting at least a few more days. They're getting busy again. So I say we don't Facetime but we can text them."

"You know, how hard that's gonna be?"

"Extremely."

"This is gonna be a fun time," I say sarcastically

"Okay so we tell them we're sick and that's why we can't FaceTime or anything."

"That's actually brilliant."

"See I get good ideas every now and then."

"You do." I agree

This is gonna be very challenging though because Zach has wanted to FaceTime a lot the past couple of days.

Hopefully, we don't have to wait for the rest of the week.

If I'm able to do that, it'll be a miracle.