Game on

It was during lunch time, and I was having a bad stomachache so I made a mad dash to the toilet and sat in there for about 15 minutes before finishing up my business. I left the cubicle to wash my hands and I noticed Sasuke Uchiha, standing there, waiting for me.

"What's up? You want a rematch?" I mocked him, drying my hands.
He shook his head, "I just want to let you know that Itachi had nothing to do with what I did. All he did ask me to retrieve your corrupted file and present them."

"And why are you telling me this? I don't understand what's the point of all of this just to clear his name."

"Because he's fond of you, bloody idiot." Sasuke shook his head again but this time it was like as if he was disappointed. "..And what bad taste he has."

I was so astonished that I completely blacked out the second part. He... likes me? While I was still stomaching the information, Sasuke left the bathroom. I walked back to my lunch table in a daze. "Yo, you ok?" Kiba tapped me.

"Absolutely not! Sasuke Uchiha just told me that Itachi is innocent and that he likes me." I coughed out the words I did not believe.
Both Kiba and Sakura were so shocked they were actually speechless, for once.

I don't know why but my reaction was to get a girlfriend again as quick as possible. To show him I wasn't available or wasn't into him.. I was just too awkward and I didn't know how to react to what I knew.

Much later in the day, I successfully got a girlfriend. She said she liked me a long time ago, I didn't really care. I just needed someone right now. Last period of class was over, my girlfriend and I exited the class. I was just texting Kiba and Sakura I was done with class. I looked up from my phone and spotted Itachi, I hurriedly grabbed hold her hand while walking through the hallway. I heaved a sigh of relief as he didn't confront me or my girlfriend. But I could see from my peripheral vision, that Itachi had his eyes on me the entire time. Sasuke had a new girl as well, as I saw him kissing her awhile ago.

It seemed as if everything return to usual. No interactions with the Uchihas and the silent competition between Sasuke and I.

I said goodbye to my girlfriend and waited for my best friends at the school gate. I saw Sasuke stomping towards me, and I quickly called out to my girl friend, chasing after her and away from the Uchiha, I made up an excuse of forgetting to kiss her goodbye. Then I also offered to wait for her bus at the bus stop.

Sasuke followed me to the bus stop, told his ex girlfriend aka my new girlfriend to fuck off. "Oh, Sasuke.. regret dumping me now?" She cling onto my arm.
"You must be joking." He grinned, "Now seriously, fuck off. I need to talk to your boyfriend."

Sasuke's current girlfriend caught a sight of him chatting with his ex girlfriend and she charged towards the bus stop. "You told me you needed to go for this?" His current girlfriend burst out crying, implying he was cheating on her. "Oh please, Sasuke was never over me. You're just a rebound." My current girlfriend poked fun at her. And the cat fight began.

Sasuke took my hand and led me away from the commotion. We ended up in a small corner alley, two blocks away from the bus stop.
"Naruto. Are you intentionally trying to hurt my brother for revenge because of what I did?"
"No."
"Then why did you find a girl as soon as I told you-"
"Ok, firstly, I didn't. I've always been doing this and you know it. We've been having this competition since forever. I was just back in the game because the project was over, which our teacher failed me... if you were wondering." I rolled my eyes, still salty that I worked my ass off for nothing. I was so sick of Sasuke winning all the time.

"Still, you could at least cool off the stupid game for a couple of weeks."

"Its not stupid. I take it seriously."

"What are you? A kid?"

"Yeah, I am. So what?"

He grabbed my hand, "Alright then, you're dating me now. So don't date anyone else."

I withdrew my hand and pushed him away, "Are you mocking me because you think I'll always lose to you?"

"Then date me. We'll settle this once and for all." Sasuke inched closer to me again, and I took a step back.

"D-date you? And how do I win?" I stuttered, as he inched closer and I took yet another big step back again.

"Whoever catches feelings first, loses. To put it simply; don't fall for me, and you'll win." He took another step closer, I couldn't move any more, I was already against the brick wall.

"That's it? That's too easy. I'll never fall for you, Uchiha. I'm not one of your naive girls that fall for your false charming words and your pretentious acts of affection."

He inched closer again, the tip of his nose now touching mine. "Then what are you afraid of?"

"I'm not! Game on!" I was determine to win. I will not lose, because I know I will never fall for this man! It was too easy of a match.

"Game on." He repeated after me with a smirk and kissed me. "Keep it between us." he spoke in between breaths as he passionately kissed me. At first, I was too stunned to even react. Then I realised if I don't play the game right, he will never lose. And the faster we settle this, the better.

I returned his smooches, and he pulled me from my waist, closer to him. Our bodies now touch. His tongue started to enter my mouth and that was when I pulled away.
"Damn, do you always go so fast with your girls?" I joked, catching my breath.

"No. It's just you." He stared into my eyes, lovingly. Making me feel all special. I knew it wasn't true though. He probably does this to every girl.

I'm too smart for you, Uchiha.