Sore loser

I was pacing in the hallway, on my way to my locker so that I could grab my books for the upcoming math class. But I couldn't stop thinking about what Sakura said.

Sasuke isn't fickle-minded when it comes to Love. He fools around, but he is serious when it comes to Love.

But.. What exactly is Love?
All this time.. Sasuke and I have always been carelessly chanting it to our girlfriends. But what does it actually mean to love?

My heart stopped when I caught a glimpse of Sasuke making out with another female student against the lockers.

Is this love?

I quickly turned away, ignoring him as I past the scandalous pair. I halted in my tracks as I realised they were against my locker.

Why?! Of all lockers?!
Really, Sasuke?!
He's definitely doing it on purpose!

I stormed towards them, "Move, you're getting my locker dirty." I snapped at the couple, glaring at them. They stopped french kissing, turning to look at me.
The girl raised her brow, shifting to locker on the right. Her arm was still wrapped around Sasuke as she tried to pull him towards her.
But he didn't budge from my locker, he continued to analyse me as if wanting to speak again.

It was just like how he were last night.
Except this time I paid no attention to it.

I was so irritated by the sight of them, I ignored his presence even though I decided last night that I would try to clear up the misunderstanding with him today.

I can't do it right now, not when I'm aggravated. I might say something out of anger that would only make things worse between us.
But he's being so petty and childish.

He clearly wants my attention.
All the more I shall not to give it to him.

Riiiiiing! The class bell went off and students slowly dispersed to their classes.
I rolled my eyes from the bitter girlfriend who was also walking away and landed my sights on my locker. I slid myself between the locker and Sasuke, continuing to ignore his existence.

I can be petty and childish, too!

With my back towards him, I opened the locker door. But his arm stretched out from behind me to slam it shut.
"...Don't.. do that to me again."He finally muttered under his breath. His low voice sounded cold and dejected.

I gritted my teeth, refusing to let him win and provoke me even further. "Do what?! You're the one that keeps annoying me!" I tightened my grip on the locker's handle and pull it forcefully towards me, determined to open it. But it was pointless to wrestle with Sasuke's strength, my grasp on the locker failed to match up with the amount of effort I used and it ended up slipping through my fingers.

I accidentally elbowed Sasuke in the stomach with the remaining exerted energy.
He groaned in pain and I turned around frantically to face him. "Shit! I'm sor-" I paused, realising how close we were. He still had one arm against the locker and the other hand now clutching onto his stomach.

I could feel his deep breaths against me, as he recovered from that sharp jab. He looked up at me, diving straight into my eyes.

"Last night, you chose to leave me for Kiba." Sasuke continued his sentence from earlier.

"You can hate me, blame me -You can even choose to never speak to me ever again. But don't leave me, especially not with someone else. That shit hurt." He leaned in, closing in on the spaces between us slowly.

I was at a loss for words.
Is this some kind of sick joke?
I'm hurting him?
He goes around making out with girls everyday in front of me, and now he's telling me not to leave him? What about me? Do I not hurt everyday seeing him screwing around?
I was boiling with anger.