Chapter 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0ehfmyz6A

''You can sleep here tonight, I have two spare bedrooms and no one uses them'' Jeffrey said as he smiled. It was almost 2 am now and we had finished our Harry Potter marathon which was a success because Jeffrey loved it and I couldn't be happier.

I thought about it for a few seconds until I realized that I have absolutely no reason to not stay over. Jeffrey was now my friend - my friend who I was in love with, and I didn't have to ask my parents to allow me to sleep over at someone, or something of that matter.

''I hope you have an extra toothbrush around here, I'm not sleeping until I get rid of this breath of cheese balls mixed with apple pie'' I made a disgusted face while Jeffrey gave in to a wholehearted laugh.

''I actually have some new toothbrushes'' he went to the bathroom to look and he came out with three new toothbrushes that he held up in front of me. ''Choose your favorite'' he said, making me laugh at his fucking adorable silliness before choosing the red one. I wanted to take a shower but I didn't want to feel like a bother, so I decided it could wait until I got home tomorrow.

''Oh, Jeffrey?'' as I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face I remembered I had nothing comfortable to sleep in. To hell with feeling like a bother, I was starting to be one. ''I, uhm...Do you think I could borrow something to sleep in? I'm so sorry for being so annoying, I didn't know I would be staying over''.

Jeffrey then looked up and smiled at me. ''You're anything but annoying, honey'' he said and I thought I'd die from how much my heart was pumping in my chest.

''Follow me, will ya?'' he placed his glasses next to his laptop and headed towards a room which turned out to be his bedroom; an immense one

''Follow me, will ya?'' he placed his glasses next to his laptop and headed towards a room which turned out to be his bedroom; an immense one. There was a lot of black, grey and a bit of purple on small details here and there. The windows covered an entire wall which gave view to the open land outside and the bed was covered in black silk sheet. It looked so tempting and I wondered how it would feel to lay there with Jeffrey.

''Your choice again, hun'' he interrupted me from my thoughts and I looked at him to see him standing in front of his now open closet with arms wide open. ''I have nothing your size, but choose what you want. I'll wait outside''.

I looked at the pile of T-shirts and smiled at how 99% of them were black. ''Oh hell yes'' I said as my eyes stopped on one that I knew I had to put on. I knew it would be like a dress on me so I took off my jeans and my other clothes besides my panties, and I put on the large piece of clothing. Looking in the mirror attached to Jeffrey's closet, I smiled as I felt good about my choice. ''Lucille is thirsty'' was imprinted with large, white letters in the middle of the shirt that reached my mid-thigh; I fucking loved it.

I exited the room and when I looked up I saw Jeffrey leaning against the wall in the living room, his phone in his hand. When he sensed my presence, he looked up and the look on his face? Fuck, I swear I thought I'd catch fire. I wanted to give in, I wanted to grab him and kiss him, to let him push me against the wall and touch my skin, to let him trap my body with his and never let go. He looked me up and down, his eyes spending a longer time on my legs; those two orbs that usually were hazel were now dark. Wow, did I do that to him? Can't be possible, can it?

He cleared his throat and shifted from a leg to the other as his eyes found mine again. ''Nice choice'' he smiled.

After saying goodnight, Jeffrey went for his bedroom and I took the one next to his. As I lay down I couldn't stop thinking about how there was only one wall between us, how I wish I could just go to his room and lay down next to him. I stared at the ceiling and wondered if he was also wide awake and thinking about me. I wish. What a fool I am.

I woke up and wandered out of the room where everything was quiet; I assumed Jeffrey was still sleeping. When I reached the living room, Bandit and Honey were sitting in front of the large glass door balcony that led to the backyard and when they saw me they started scratching at it. Opening it, I let them go out into the fluffy snow that covered everything in white; it must have snowed a lot last night. When I saw how much fun the dogs were having, I ran back to change into my normal clothes, put on my coat, my hat and my boots and I headed outside to join them.

Bandit and Honey were chasing me as I laughed my ass off because they were too fast and I was always falling, but I felt like I was playing with two smaller people and not two animals.

''Hey, you having fun without me?'' I heard Jeffrey's raspy, morning voice and I turned my head to see him all bundled up in clothes, ready to join me and the dogs. Without taking his eyes off me, he picked some snow and started making a ball out of it and I knew what was in plan for me.

I mimicked his action until I had a perfectly round snowball and I was ready to fight. ''Bring it on, baby'' I steadied myself better as I watched him lift up his hand, ready to throw.

''Oh, I'm gonna win this. Easy peasy lemon squeezy'' he replied. Holy shit, he just quoted Negan in that extremely attractive voice and it was hot as fuck.

''Turning into Negan, are we?'' I said as I finally threw my snowball towards him, missing badly.

''That was cute'' he teased and then he threw his snowball towards me to hit my arm.

Damn, I had to get my shit together. I was doing so bad because I couldn't stop thinking about how he looked so beautiful doing anything; throwing snowballs at me while we are at it.

After grabbing some more snow, I looked up only to see a big ass snowball heading directly towards my face. The next thing I felt was how the hard mixture of snow and ice hit my cheek and I think I yelped loud enough for Sweden to hear.

''No, no, no, oh fuck, I'm so sorry, oh no'' Jeffrey ran towards me, his face showing concern. He grabbed my arm and led me into the kitchen and I jumped up to sit on the kitchen counter. ''Let me see that'' he said as he gently took away my hand that was holding on to the cheek. He got closer to get a better look and my heart skipped a beat when I realized how close our faces were. It skipped a beat when I felt his breath brush against my lips and it stopped beating when he adverted his eyes from my cheek to my eyes.

''I'm sorry. Does it hurt a lot?'' he asked, his voice low. His fingers caressed my red, swollen cheek and I felt the need to close my eyes, to take in his touch.

''No'' I whispered, my voice weak and trembling, I could barely hear myself. He cupped my face so gently, as if afraid to hurt me even more, while his eyes traced every inch of my face until they stopped on the lips. He leaned in closer until our noses brushed against each other. He leaned in even closer, his forehead was against mine, my breathing mingling with his and dear god, he did it. He kissed me and the whole wind was knocked from my lungs.

All I could feel was his lips on mine and the warmth spreading through my body; I was on fire. It was a slow, passionate kiss and it felt like magic, the way his lips connected with mine. My body was tingling, my heart was racing in my chest and he kept kissing me, making me feel like I was walking on air.