Chapter 26

Vertigo

''A sensation of whirling and loss of balance''.  

That's what Jeffrey gave me. Vertigo. I looked at him as he slid the perfectly fit ring on my finger; I could barely see clearly. Never ever had I been asked to be someone's wife and never in my whole life had I imagined that Jeffrey Dean Morgan would ask me to marry him. It felt crazy, unbelievable, insane. 

Sure, I was only 24 and a few years back I would have said that I'd never let myself get married at a young age because I wanted to live my life first. The fact was that I knew I wanted to be with Jeffrey for the rest of my life, so 24 or 30 years old, I would still marry him. I would still be with him, married or unmarried. 

''You're going to be my wife. My fucking wife'' he lifted me up and spun us around. 

''You're so full of surprises, mister Morgan'' I smiled at him as he put me down. He cupped my face with both his hands and looked at me with still teary eyes. ''It was all a setup. You're too good of an actor'' I kissed him deeply. 

''I had to. Bandit had to be included, he wants you to marry his dad'' he kissed me once again. ''I love you more than you could ever imagine''. 

''I love you so much more than that'' I replied, to which he shook his head. I knew what he was about to say, always the same thing. 

''I will always love you even more''. 

We had celebrated all week by going on small dates out and at home, by having glasses of alcohol enough to make us giggle every night and by simply enjoying each other's company. Both of us were happier than we'd ever been, the engagement bringing us even closer than before, which I didn't know was possible. 

We were spending our Saturday at Norman's where he had invited good friends over for a game night. Norman would always be the best at organizing game nights, movie nights, pool parties and so on. He knew what everyone liked and I couldn't remember one single party I had never enjoyed. 

Each of us was doing their thing while waiting for everyone to come. Jeffrey and I were terribly hungry so we sat next to each other at the kitchen table to devour some snacks while Norman and two guests were having a deep conversation about motorbikes. 

One thing I couldn't stop thinking about though was how good my fiancé looked. He had this AC/DC t-shirt that he had tucked into his black jeans, a few leather bracelets hanging on his wrist. His hair was slicked back just a bit, a few hairs messily sticking out here and there and his beard, his stubble beard making him look so fucking badass, so rough.  

''Feel how wet I am'' I whispered into his ear. He froze. 

''What?'' he looked at me with wide eyes. 

''You heard what I said'' I smirked. He then checked the surroundings before bringing his big, manly hand to my thigh, sliding it higher and higher until he reached the destination. 

''Holy fucking shit'' he whispered as he felt my damp panties. Fuck, I loved the thrilling sensation of doing such stuff in public. ''Take them off'' he demanded and now it was my turn to look at him in shock. ''Come on, baby girl, you know you want to'' the corners of his mouth curved into a naughty smile. 

Carefully I slid my panties down my legs before anyone could see, and handed them to Jeffrey who placed them in his pocket. God damn it, he was doing things to me. Good, good things. 

''Good girl'' he said, his voice giving me butterflies between my legs. 

''So are you gonna fuck me or?'' I asked, bringing my legs together to try to control the tingling in my bare, naked core. Jeffrey looked at me with hungry eyes before he stood and told me to follow him. I did as told and we went upstairs where he opened a random door. Pulling me in, he turned on the light and asked me ''What did you say you wanted me to do?''. 

''I want you to fuck me'' I said confidently as I looked into his hungry eyes. He smiled dirtily as he licked his teeth, an act that was more Negan's than it was Jeffrey's. The one thing I knew was that it was hot as hell. 

''You're the naughtiest woman I've ever met'' his voice was so low it made my whole body vibrate

''You're the naughtiest woman I've ever met'' his voice was so low it made my whole body vibrate. Approaching him, I grabbed his cock and started palming it slowly to harden it more. He growled, keeping his eyes on mine as I knelt in front of him and started to unzip his pants. ''You know exactly what to go for, don't you?'' he watched me take his member out and lick the tip. ''Good heavens, take it in baby girl'' he thrust hardly deep into my throat until he couldn't go any deeper. 

My eyes were tearing up from the choking, nose was getting runny, saliva was dripping onto my chest as he dominated my mouth like never before. ''Look at me'' he told me as I still had him in my mouth. As soon as I met his eyes, his pupils dilated at the fullest; it was surely the sight of me having his cock in his mouth as I looked him in the eyes. He was controlling every thrust, every move and I loved every second of it. Jeffrey was the only one man I had ever let dominate me like that, the only one that could make domination sexy. 

Standing up, I turned around and bend over the washing machine in the room. Yes, out of all the rooms, we found the laundry one. ''Just like that, bend over for me'' he traced my spine with his finger tips before his majestic cock entered me slowly. The small room was filled with the raw sound of flesh against flesh, my controlled moans and his guttural groans. 

Jeffrey's hands were pulling my body backwards into him as he thrust deeply, roughly, amazingly until there was no space left in me. He reached for my bundle of nerves and slapped it gently, the way I liked it, bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm. 

Suddenly I felt empty, though only for a second because the next moment I felt his tongue and lips on my folds. He was eating me out like he was dying of hunger, like he hadn't eaten in years. I was shaking, knowing I was about to explode and he continued until I started coming. Just then, at the beginning of my orgasm, his cock entered me again and started thrusting deeply, emptying itself in me. It felt so good I thought I was going to collapse. My walls were throbbing, my moans uncontrollable and my legs jelly. 

''That's my good girl''.