Chapter 37

I sighed contently as I sat on my chair behind the desk, ready to teach again. As I was writing the day's schedule on the whiteboard I could hear my students start to fill the class and it confused me. There were still ten minutes left of the break and no student would ever would just sit in the classroom waiting for a lesson for ten minutes. Turning around I was taken by surprise when I saw them all looking and smiling at me, each holding a flower in their hands. 

''Hi, mrs. Morgan!'' Claudia, one of the happiest girls in the class spoke. ''We just wanted to show some love for our favorite teacher and tell you that we've been thinking about you after the accident. We've missed you and we're really happy that you're back, the substitute teacher was a pain in the butt'' she continued and by now I was tearing up. Their favorite teacher? Me? 

''You guys are absolutely unbelievable. I feel blessed to have you as my students'' I admitted as I wiped away the tears that had fallen down my cheeks. By now, they were starting to come to me to hand me their flowers one by one. Hugging each and every student and thanking them ten thousand times, I was in shock. 

After the lesson I looked at the flowers that formed a bouquet on my desk. There were roses, peonies, lilies, but the ones that stood out the most were the lilac irises. I smiled as the beautiful scent tickled my nose and closed my eyes to thank the universe that I was still alive. 

On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing my students were, how well raised, respectful and kind they were. I never liked teenagers or kids in general and I'd always been afraid of the thought of raising one, but today changed my perspective and how I see them. It all depended on how you raise them, so I smiled and realized that I maybe I did want a baby to love and raise well. 

Jeffrey was already home when I arrived and his eyes grew bigger as soon as he saw the bouquet covering my face. 

''Oh my, you do have some admirers out there, don't you?'' his voice echoed through the big living room as he approached me. ''Let me help you with that'' he grabbed the flowers as I went to grab the biggest vase I could find. ''Look at all these irises'' he smiled and after he placed them in the vase, he came to hug me. 

''These are all from my students. They're fucking amazing'' I hugged him back, taking in the manly scent of his shirt. My arms wrapped around his torso as I started kissing the skin that his v-neck t-shirt gave way to. Lifting myself up on my tip toes to reach his jaw, I placed kisses on it as Jeffrey growled softly. ''Let's make a baby'' I said out of nowhere. 

Jeffrey's eyes went directly for mine to see if I was joking, and when he noticed the lust and the seriousness in them, he smiled largely. ''Yeah?'' he picked me up by my butt, me wrapping my legs around him. ''You want that?'' he asked and I nodded my head. He bit his lip and then kissed me hard, his lips moving in sync with mine, his tongue finding mine. The kiss was wet and soft and passionate and I needed more, so much more. 

He took me to the bedroom and placed me on our large bed before straddling me. He looked so good from where I was laying and I couldn't help my hand from touching the warm skin of his stomach under his t-shirt. His fingers trailed the skin of my collar bones so carefully and teasingly that it gave me goosebumps. Cupping my face with one hand, his thumb caressed my soft lips before entering my mouth, me sucking on it gently, making my core fire up. 

My hands went to unzip his jeans and he made the process faster when he took all his clothes off. Licking my lips in desire to kiss, lick, taste his whole body, I took off my clothes too and pushed him onto the bed, my turn to straddle him. Starting with the soft skin just under his ear I made my way to his chest where I didn't leave any spot without kisses. The skin on his lower stomach was my favorite, always warm and smooth. 

I could hear Jeffrey's breathing get heavier as I got closer to his member. Throbbing in anticipation, it waited for me to taste it just the way I knew was going to make Jeffrey moan. I licked the tip a few times before taking it all in my mouth. Jeffrey's hips moved upwards so he could help himself enter my mouth even more. 

''God damn it, baby girl'' he grabbed my hair and pulled it away from my face so he could see the view. 

After a while, Jeffrey laid me down on my back and placed himself on top of me. Our bodies touching was one of my favorite feelings in the world, my skin was afire. He cupped my breasts as he went to kiss the skin above my core. His breath was hot and his lips wet and I needed him like I needed air to breathe. My teasing husband licked and kissed my inner thighs until I couldn't take it anymore and started begging him to do something. 

''Jeffrey, please'' I moaned as I watched his mouth form an extremely attractive and evil grin; he really did love to tease me. When his tongue finally found my bundle of nerves I grabbed the sheets roughly and arched my back, loving what that very first touch of his tongue did to me. 

When I was about to explode, he stopped and placed himself on top of me again to give me a wet, sloppy, wild kiss. His cock was placed at my entrance, throbbing, needing, craving. ''Tell me what you want again'' his voice made my whole body vibrate.

''I want to make a baby'' I moaned, ready to do it. 

He grabbed his cock and entered me only with the tip, looking me in the eyes with such desire it made my insides throb. ''Say that again''. I did as I was told and with that I felt him fill me up, leaving me breathless; fuck, did that feel good. His thrusts were slow but deep, his body weighed heavily on mine and his mouth kissed mine with such a passion it felt as if we were the only people in the world. 

''I love you so fucking much'' he whispered as he thrust his cock into me again and again, making raw, beautiful love to me. 

''I love you'' I moaned out loud, my hand reaching for my clit to give it the last touch before I exploded all over Jeffrey's member. 

''Good girl'' he kissed me once again before he let out a growl and thrust deeply and roughly into me, spreading his love juices inside me. I bit my lip as I watched him reach his orgasm, his lips slightly apart, eyes on mine, nails dug into the skin of my thigh. I was still so insanely in love and wildly attracted to him and everything he did started sparks in me. 

Hello! 

I'm back (earlier than I thought) with some smut because I missed writing that. Also, the next chapter is going to be the last one! 

/C. ♥