Chapter 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP4Nnek6DCo

I woke up next to Jeffrey. My mind went spinning when I saw him lying next to me, naked and asleep. His lower body was covered by the thick, white blanket and his upper body gave me view of his tattoo covered skin. I couldn't believe that I was in bed next to the superb man that was Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Looking at him I hoped with all I had that this would turn into something because I was already smitten with this man. I wondered if he felt the same way, but maybe it was too early to wonder that. 

Trying my best to not wake him up, I crawled out of bed slowly and went for a shower. As I got out, Alice started calling and I answered to meet her face. 

''What's up?'' she asked, making me wonder if she ever slept. I knew she had really weird sleeping hours, but this woman was up and online all the time. I loved her to death though. 

''Just got out of the shower, what are you doing?''. 

''Why are you whispering?'' Alice questioned and I shook my head while answering her that I wasn't whispering. Who was I fooling? ''Oh my god. Oh my god, is there someone there?''. 

I could feel my cheeks blush and I nodded slowly. ''Yeah, yeah there is''. She knew me too well for me to keep this a secret. What was the point, anyway? She was but best friend, I told her everything. 

''It's Jeffrey, isn't it? You spent the night with Jeffrey'' she exclaimed loud as fuck and I shushed her, but to no avail. ''How is he? Is he good?'' she asked and I blushed even harder. 

''Yeah...Now lower your voice, he's gonna hear you'' I said. 

''I already have'' I heard Jeffrey yell from outside and I fucking wanted the ground to swallow me whole. 

''For fuck's sake, I'll text you later'' I rolled my eyes at my best friend's silliness, put on my robe and got out to meet Jeffrey smirking at me from bed. 

''I'm so sorry for that'' I announced as I looked at him in complete embarrassment. 

''No, you two are funny as fuck'' he admitted and I smiled at him warmly

''No, you two are funny as fuck'' he admitted and I smiled at him warmly. ''So...I'm good, huh?'' he smirked again, that devilish, sexy smirk of his sending shivers down my spine. 

''Yes, Jeffrey, you are'' I rolled my eyes. ''But don't let it get to your head, yeah?'' I continued as I headed to my closet to find some clothes to wear. 

''You've got nothing under that?'' Jeffrey questioned. 

''Nope'' I responded. 

''Hot damn'' he got out of bed and came to me, snaking his hands around my waist from behind and started leaving kisses on my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give him more skin to kiss and I moaned slowly. His body was pressed to mine from behind and I could feel his hardness against my ass. God damn.