Chapter 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9s_CQx4ylU

I woke up hot and sweaty. No, I wasn't sick...I just had one of the sexiest dreams to ever dream. Laughing it off, I turned to face Jeffrey who was still half-sleeping. I kissed his cheek many times before he opened his eyes fully. He looked at me and smiled so gorgeously that it stole the air out of my lungs. 

''You look flushed, baby girl, did you go running this morning?'' he asked in all seriousness since I always had to workout wherever I went. 

''No, love. I might have had a sweet dream'' I responded amused. ''I'll tell you all about it later. Maybe'' I winked at him and after kissing him some more, I changed and went to the little kitchen in our room. Craving cold fruit, I took out kiwis, strawberries and some watermelon and started cutting the fruits in smaller pieces. 

I was cutting the last bites when I felt warm palms on my ass, grabbing it. 

Jeffrey got closer, so close that his mouth was next to my ear and his crotch against my butt. ''Well good morning, Mr. Morgan'' I said as I felt his member awake against me. Oh, how I loved mornings. Still hot and bothered from the dream - and from the fact that Jeffrey was hard and pressing against my butt, I couldn't help but push my behind into him more. 

Jeffrey made a sweet, aroused sound in my ear before he spoke. ''You gonna tell me about that dream of yours? Because it sure seems to have been interesting'' he bit my earlobe gently. 

''Maybe'' I whispered as I winked and stepped away from him. Grabbing the bowl with fruit I walked towards the big balcony and sat on a two person sunbed. The day was quite gray but it was still warm outside, very humid actually. We could hear that the people staying in the suite next to ours were also on their balcony. There were walls between us and we couldn't see each other, but we could hear quite well. 

''What do you wanna do today?'' Jeffrey asked as he sat next to me and grabbed a strawberry. 

''I don't know, we did so much these past ten days that it feels like we don't have much left to do besides sunbathing and swimming'' I replied. We only had four days left of our vacation in San Andres and it was all about relaxing. We had already gone snorkeling, dolphin watching, had sex on every beach we visited - well, almost, ate weird food and a lot of other stuff. ''What do you want to do?'' I asked back. 

''I don't know either, love. We should go on a fancy date on top of that hotel we talked about yesterday'' he suggested and it wasn't a bad idea at all. 

''Sounds good. It's a plan!'' I smiled before stuffing my mouth with a big ass piece of watermelon. The juice from it dripped onto my chest and Jeffrey was the first to notice - he never missed such ''hot ass stuff'', as he called it. 

''Fucking hell, how can someone be so hot when they eat watermelon?''. I blushed, but before I could answer Jeffrey leaned in and licked the juice off of my chest. Hot much? I brought my legs together once I felt my core get warm. As he continued to kiss my chest, he asked me to tell him about my dream. 

''Well...'' I breathed heavily as his warm tongue met the skin between my boobs. ''You fucked me really well in my dream'' I admitted. 

''Don't I do that in real life too?'' he looked up at me with big eyes. 

''You know you do'' I replied biting my lip. 

''That's it? Give me details, baby girl. Tell me what I did to make you so sweaty'' his voice and eyes were getting dark, the way they always did when he was aroused and ready to do me. 

''We were at this event. There were a lot of people around but you kept touching my thighs under the table'' I started telling him. 

''Mmm, like this?'' Jeffrey started caressing my thighs gently, his fingers tips tickling my skin. I nodded in response. 

''You kept going higher and higher until...'' I gasped when he reached in between my legs and pressed his fingers against my core which was only covered by my bikini. ''Until you did just that'' I whispered, almost unable to speak. ''You can guess the rest'' I continued. 

Jeffrey nodded at me as he bit his lip, his fingers rubbing me through my bikini bottoms until he pulled them aside. The moment his fingertips came in touch with my folds I arched my back and moaned, making him smirk proudly. 

''Shush'' Jeffrey whispered as he brought his index finger up to his nose; our ''neighbors'' could easily hear us. 

Entering me with two fingers he gasped at how wet I was

Entering me with two fingers he gasped at how wet I was. Of course I was, he had that effect on me. I reached down with my right hand and started rubbing my bundle of nerves as my lover looked at me in awe. He looked so turned on by the sight of me touching myself as he fingered me that it made me even more crazy about him. After more than half a year of being together I was still shocked by the fact that I had that effect on Jeffrey Dean Morgan. 

He knelt in front of me, grabbed me and pulled me closer to him so he could reach me better. His mouth met my core and it took all I had to keep silent. The way his soft lips mingled with my warm folds felt too fucking good; I was ecstatic, full of goosebumps. His tongue was doing toe curling movements while his hands were cupping my boobs and playing with my hard nipples. 

''Come here'' I whispered, taking his hand and pulling him towards the sunbed as I got up. Placing myself in between his legs I took off his shorts, letting the majestic cock of his slap his stomach as it was released. My walls tightened inside me as I looked at it throb in anticipation, and unable to wait any longer I took it in my mouth. Jeffrey growled lowly as I took him deep into my throat, my hands caressing his stomach in the process. 

 ''Come fuck me, baby girl'' he whispered after a while. Straddling him, I let his member enter me before I started riding. He always felt so good inside me, making me roll my eyes into another dimension from the pleasure. ''Good god, Iris'' he growled and I had to shush him this time because his moans were getting louder the closer to an orgasm he was got. 

As I came, Jeffrey put his index and middle finger in my mouth to keep me from moaning...that made my orgasm even stronger. Having him shut me up like that did things to me; good things. Jeffrey released himself inside me strongly before we sat next to each other, both breathless, ready to continue eating our fruit.