Chapter 19

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Iris Alton - is it over yet?

It seems as if Jeffrey Dean Morgan has found another love, Amy Adams, whom he seems to have kissed in public this morning. As you can see in the photo (sent to us by a fan), the very hot Jeffrey - also known as the sexy villain from The Walking Dead, and the beautiful Amy Adams are kissing

Is it over between his current girlfriend after only half a year? Has Jeffrey had enough of being together with a girl too young for him or is it because she has gotten fat? Iris Alton was seen around two weeks ago with a huge belly. Now, we can assume that she is either pregnant or she has just gained weight

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Amy Adams would make a hot couple and we are rooting for them! 

I sat on the bathroom floor completely and utterly shocked at how rude and disgusting this article and the people who wrote it were. I was mostly angry yet I couldn't stop crying because deep inside it hurt like hell. It wasn't about Jeffrey ''cheating'', because he never did. He never kissed Amy and he would never do that while in a relationship. I trusted him one hundred percent and knew that the photo had to be photoshopped by a disgustingly stupid ''fan''. 

Of course that some people liked us and some didn't and I didn't mind that at all. I was a normal girl, a 23 year old teacher who happened to fall in love with a 52 year old man. So fucking what? Like happens, move on. Some - the majority of people- rooted for us or didn't give a shit about the age gap. Some - those like the authors of the shit ass article - lived to hurt people. What I couldn't understand was that people actually took time of their days to actually do stuff like that, to try and destroy others' feelings and relationships. 

I had always thought and told myself that I wouldn't let any stuff like that get to me and I tried to tell myself that being with a very known person came with shit like that too. I thought I was strong until that shit happened. Why was it getting to me so much? I knew the shit wasn't true. Maybe it was the fact that they described me in such a horrible way. 

I was sobbing, eyes red and puffy, cheeks soaked in tears. I couldn't stop reading ''or is it because she has gotten fat?'' and ''Iris Alton was seen around with a huge belly''. That photo with the huge belly was taken right after I was out eating fast food and donuts with Katie. It was taken as I was sitting down, of course my stomach was bigger. Everyone's stomachs do that, why the fuck were they judging me for such a normal, natural thing? I had my curves - which I fucking loved and I knew Jeffrey worshiped, I had my curves but I wasn't fat. 

Since being with Jeffrey, there hadn't been a day he hadn't called me beautiful, sexy, pretty, perfect and so on. And I felt like that because he made me feel like a queen and I appreciated him so fucking much. Speaking of which, how the fuck did they dare to say that he was cheating? He was the most loyal, the most amazing man on earth and I couldn't accept shit talk about him. 

Wow, why was I so mad? I had seen gossip articles before, I had seen both nice and not so nice articles about Jeffrey or the both of us and none got to me like that particular one did. Maybe it was because it was the most horrible one so far.

Ugh, I was too emotional; it was probably just my usual period symptoms. Speaking of which...it was three days late.

A knock on the bathroom door gave me a jump scare. ''Love, are you done? You've been in there for too long'' Jeffrey yelled from the other side of the door. Fuck, I hadn't even showered. And why was I still crying? ''Iris? Are you okay in there?'' he asked before knocking again and then opening the door slowly. His facial expression changed immediately into a worried and confused one. 

''Darling, what's wrong my love?'' he knelt in front of me quickly and grabbed my face with both his hands. I pointed at my phone and he grabbed it to see the article. His eyes went dark with anger, a grave frown forming on his forehead as he clenched his fist hardly. ''Iris you know this isn't true, right?''. 

''Of course I do, I trust you'' I responded honestly. He had even told me about how he had met Amy this morning. All they did was hug because they hadn't seen each other in almost a year. Big fucking deal. But people had to go photoshop the picture because some didn't have a fucking life. 

''Look at me'' he grabbed my chin and I looked at his angelic face, calming down immediately. ''You are a dream woman. You are what every man wants, the most beautiful woman in the history of this world. The whole you is heavenly, baby girl. I'm gonna report this magazine if it's possible, I promise'' he smiled at me and I melted. He was precious; he was my everything. 

''Also, you are nothing like they describe you in these articles either. You are my Jeffrey, my lovely, caring, handsome, extremely attractive Jeffrey Dean and I love you more than anything'' I was getting emotional again. The fuck Iris? 

Jeffrey hugged me tightly before turning the shower on, checking the water temperature, helping me out of my clothes and into the shower. ''Take you time, love. I'll go out real quick and I'm back before you're done'' he kissed my lips and left, closing the door behind him. 

I had stopped crying realizing that I had no reason to do so. Nothing would get to Jeffrey and I; we loved each other too much. I smiled at the thought. Wow, I was lucky to have him. 

40 minutes later I got out of the shower, put on clean clothes and went for the living room. My eyes went wide when I saw the table in front of the sofa full of all my favorite sweets and ice cream. There were Reese's peanut butter cups, milk chocolate, Sneakers, all sorts of Ben and Jerry's and I was salivating like crazy. 

''Are you for real?'' I said as I jumped to hug Jeffrey. 

''I hate to see you sad, so I had to do something'' he replied, kissing my forehead. 

''Being with you is enough for me to feel better'' I confessed, to which he smiled softly. 

✧ 

As our first movie for the night ended I went to quickly brush my teeth so I could stop myself from eating more candy. Half an hour into our second movie I was starting to fall asleep on the couch. 

''Wanna go sleep, love?'' Jeffrey asked as he caressed my sleepy face. 

''No, it's okay, I'll resist'' I replied without knowing if I was telling the truth. 

I wasn't, because ten minutes later I fell asleep. My body felt like it was flying after a while, so opening one eye to see what was going on, I realized Jeffrey was carrying me to bed. I felt my skin touch the silk linen and I knew I was in for a good night's sleep after so much tiring and unnecessary crying. Caressing my face and kissing my forehead, Jeffrey whispered a soft ''Goodnight, baby girl'' in my ear and off I was.