Chapter 11

Hey, I just wanted to say that a friend noticed that I wrote ''Kelly'' instead of Kate/Katie (Katie is her nickname) in the last chapter. So with Kelly I meant Kate. Also, I'm not gonna write about them going out for drinks because I feel uninspired about that part and I want to jump in time just a bit. Enjoy! 

/C 

It was Christmas Eve and I was at Jeffrey's. The whole house smelled delicious from the cinnamon buns baking in the oven. I was leaning against the wall and admiring the snow falling outside when I felt Jeffrey's arms snake around my waist. He rested his chin on my shoulder and said nothing, just sighed contently. 

''I'm so glad we've got snow for Christmas'' I said as I smiled to myself. It didn't matter how old I was, I'd forever be happy to see snow. Jeffrey let out a short ''Mhm'' and held me tighter. 

''I'm in love'' he said. 

''I know right? It's so beautiful'' I responded while I admired the white blanket forming outside. 

''Hey, hey'' he stood straight, grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to face me. ''I wasn't talking about the snow, love. I was talking about you'' he was? ''I like you so much, Iris. I'm crazy about you, baby girl'' his eyes held a sincere emotion as he looked at me and held my hands. My stomach was going through a lot of feelings and emotions hearing his words and seeing him look at me so profoundly. 

''Jeffrey, baby'' I rested my palm at the side of his jaw and caressed his cheek with my thumb. 

''You're mine. My girl. You're mine, yeah?'' he smiled and I thought I'd explode right then and there. 

''I'm yours'' I replied, heart beating wildly in my chest. Did that mean we were officially a couple? That if I presented him to someone, he wouldn't be just 'Jeffrey', he would be 'Jeffrey, my boyfriend'? Oh my god. 

''Yeah?'' he asked, his smile getting wider and wider as I nodded. ''Fuck, come here'' he picked me up off my feet and I wrapped my legs around him as he started kissing me hungrily. 

He took a few steps before I felt my back touch something soft and I realized I was now laying on the carpet in front of the fireplace. 

Jeffrey let his body rest on mine as his mouth continued to devour mine, one hand caressing my thigh and one tangled in my hair. I could feel the blood rush through my body as I was getting more and more turned on by this man; this sexy ass man. His touch could set me on fire, his kisses could make my heart skip a beat, his stare could my legs tremble. He was my weakness.

I opened my legs so he could place himself in between them and feeling how aroused he was I moaned into his mouth, needing him in me. Before he could do anything I changed position, now mounting him, riding him slowly through our clothes as my tongue tasted his and his growls made my body vibrate. 

''You gonna tease me like that forever or are you gonna take off those damn clothes?'' his voice would always change into a low, soft growl every time he was aroused and I loved it so fucking much. Smirking, I took off my t-shirt as slowly as I could, giving Jeffrey view of my white laced bra. He bit his lip as he looked at me reach for my back to unclasp the last thing that covered my boobs and when they finally were free, Jeffrey's hand went directly to cup them, catching my nipples in between his thumbs and index fingers. 

I helped him get rid of his shirt and leaning down I started kissing his tattooed chest, leaving wet trails everywhere. My tongue and lips kissed his stomach as I unbuttoned his pants and took out his hard member. It throbbed in my hand every time the warm air of my mouth came in touch with it. Wetting my lips, I finally took it in my mouth while Jeffrey grabbed my head and started thrusting into my mouth as I took him balls deep with confidence. His moans, the way he tasted and the way he throbbed in my mouth made the wetness and tingling between my legs unbearable. 

''You're so good. So fucking good, baby girl'' Jeffrey whispered as he pulled me to him to kiss me, to taste himself on my lips. Mounting me again he helped me rid of the rest of my clothes as his member rested at my entrance. Needing him I couldn't wait any longer so I lifted up my hips to have it enter me. 

''Hmm, eager'' the man I was so absorbed in moaned into my mouth as he gave in to long, slow and deep thrusts. He made rough love to me on the floor in front of the fire, making me cry out his name thousands of times. Well, Merry Christmas, baby. 

''Fuck, the cinnamon buns'' I jumped up quickly when I realized that I had been laying on the floor with Jeffrey, resting our bodies for too long. I thought the buns were burned but I got there just in time - luck, they were perfect. Jeffrey joined me in the kitchen, slapping my ass as I leaned down to take the deliciousness out of the oven. 

''You could rule the world with an ass like that'' he said, making me blush and giggle.   

Resting my head on Jeffrey's shoulder I couldn't stop thinking of the thing we had, about us. It was still unbelievable to me that I was with a man so wonderful like him. Sometimes I was afraid that it was all a dream, that I would wake up and go back to having to accept the fact that the closest I'd get to him was watching him through a TV screen. But no, it wasn't a dream; it was all real and I was happy. I couldn't imagine a better Christmas Eve. 

''Do you want to open one of your Christmas presents now?'' Jeffrey asked excitedly. 

''Well, that means you'll have to open one of yours too'' I stated and he got up fast, reaching under the Christmas tree to pick up a small, beautifully wrapped box to place it on my lap. 

''Wait'' I had to grab one of his presents too. ''Do I go first?'' I asked and Jeffrey nodded. Honestly, I was happy with what I already had, I didn't need any Christmas present to be happy. I was with the man I liked, my family was healthy and happy and I was too and it was all I needed. 

I opened the present to see a silver bracelet. It had a small heart attached to it and and it was so delicate, I loved it. I jumped to shower Jeffrey with kisses as I thanked him over and over again. ''I love it so much, thank you, baby'' I took it out of its box and let him help me put it around my wrist. 

''Looks good on you

''Looks good on you. I'm glad you like it'' he said, kissing my forehead. He then proceeded to open his and I was a bit scared that he might not like it. ''Ohhh, this is so nice'' he exclaimed as he inspected the leather wallet I got him. I had noticed before that his was worn out and although I didn't think he cared too much about what his wallet looked like, I still thought it'd be nice for him to have a new one. 

''You like it?'' I asked and he kissed me passionately before he nodded his head. 

''I fucking love it'' he replied. ''This is probably the fanciest wallet I've ever had'' he said making me laugh. I couldn't wait for him to open the rest of his presents. 

''I'm happy'' I confessed as I laid down, resting my head on Jeffrey's lap. 

''Me too. On cloud nine'' he smiled down at me as he caressed my hair. 

''Yeah?'' I asked. 

''I've been on cloud nine ever since I first met you, baby girl''.