Chapter 14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0czvJ_jikg

''You ready, darling?'' Jeffrey asked. 

''As ready as I can be'' I replied as I headed towards him.

''Holy smokes'' he looked me up and down. ''Will you look at this beauty?'' he twirled me once and then planted a kiss on the soft skin of my hand. 

''You look like heaven yourself, mister Morgan'' I replied while checking out his outfit. There was not a single moment he didn't look good, I simply couldn't comprehend how someone could be so mesmerizing. ''Let me take a photo of you'' I grabbed my phone and took the photo, which later turned out to be my lock screen. 

We were going to a The Walking Dead party, where the whole cast, directors, make up artists and so on were invited; it was huge

We were going to a The Walking Dead party, where the whole cast, directors, make up artists and so on were invited; it was huge. I was really excited to be around those talented people and although I had met them many times during the five months being with Jeffrey, I'd still get quite nervously excited in their presence. 

We got there and we were immediately hugged by Norman who seemed to already have had some drinks. 

''What's up bubba?'' Jeffrey asked as he hugged back his best friend. 

''Just glad to see y'all'' Norman replied before kissing Jeffrey's cheek, making me giggle at their disgustingly cute friendship. ''You should go check out the food, it's so fucking good'' he told us and we did just that. 

Lots of pictures were taken of us when we got in, a professional photographer waiting at the entrance of the building. I adored the way Jeffrey grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him as they took our photos, seeming ready to show everyone how in love we were.  

*

Three hours into the evening, I was having a laugh with Steven Yeun, his wife and Norman while Jeffrey was catching up with an old friend. Out of nowhere, Andrew joined us with drinks and after taking a few sips, he asked us to go dancing. Yeah, you could definitely say that it was funny to see him so excited to dance, so we joined him on the dance floor. 

Steven was dancing mostly with his wife while Norman was kissing his glass of whiskey to the rhythm of the music, so Andrew grabbed my hand and started spinning me. I couldn't deny it, he was actually a good dancer. As we continued dancing, I looked at Jeffrey only to see he was already looking at me, and I gave him a smile. He gave me a half-smile, but not one of those that I loved so much; this one felt quite forced. What was he so grumpy for? 

''I'm thirsty, want something?'' Andrew asked and I nodded, craving some coke with lots of ice. I was never a fan of soda, but after that dance session it was well welcomed. More alcohol wasn't the best choice at that point neither. 

''I'll be there in a second'' I said and then headed towards Jeffrey. ''Are you alright, love?'' I asked. 

''Yeah, I'm good'' he replied shortly. I shrugged it off.