Chapter 13

Winter turned into spring, which I'll be damned, came faster than expected. It was mid March and the weather was better than usual; 15 degrees Celsius wasn't something the ice cube I was would be too happy with, but comparing to the winter we had, this was warm. I was laying on a blanket on the grass, Honey cuddled up next to me and Bandit running around, playing fetch with me. 

''Honey, you are so lucky, did you know that? I hope you do'' I found myself talking to Honey and yeah, she was a dog, but dogs were like humans to me. ''You've got this huge place for yourself and Bandit to happily run around, and you've got llamas, alpacas, donkeys, cows to be around'' I smiled at her as she rested her chin on my leg, my hand caressing her fur. ''Not to mention your father. He gives you everything and spoils you and I want you to know that you and Bandit are two lucky stinky asses''. 

Behind me, Jeffrey heard everything. He sat behind me, one leg on each side of me and held me closely from behind. ''You know who else is lucky?'' he asked, velvety voice in my ear. 

''Who?'' I smiled. 

''Me. I'm the luckiest of them all 'cause I got to meet the most beautiful woman ever, woman who turned out to be the love of my fucking life'' he continued and I couldn't stop smiling. His voice in my ear, the things he was telling me were making me feel things I didn't know I could feel. I turned around to face him and as soon as I saw his face, the butterflies in my stomach went crazier than they were. It was impossible for me to ever get tired of that handsome face, of those beautiful features. 

After kissing him long enough, I stood up and let my hair fall down from my tight ponytail. Feeling the sunshine on my face I looked up and closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth on my skin. 

''You are so beautiful'' Jeffrey said as he looked at me. ''Fuck'' he continued as he stood up. Grabbing my hand, he kissed it gently as he kept eye contact. Wow, I can't believe how in love I am. 

'You're making me blush so much'' I replied, wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my face against his chest.   

''I love you, Iris''. 

Oh my god. That was the first time Jeffrey told me he loved me and it felt just the way they describe it in movies; fireworks went off in my head, my body, everywhere. My heart was going insane and I felt happy; the happiest I'd ever been. 

''And I love you, Jeffrey Dean Morgan'' I replied as I looked up to meet those mesmerizing hazel orbs. I can't believe that such a handsome man was my boyfriend, my man.  

''Let's go out on a date today. Let's get fancy food at a fancy restaurant'' he suggested and I giggled. I wasn't used to really fancy dates because we always went on bowling, pool, ice-skating, concert dates which I adored, don't get me wrong. Those kind of dates were my favorite and I knew they were Jeffrey's favorite too. 

 ''I'd love to'' I replied honestly. 

*

Getting ready, I couldn't zip my dress completely, so grabbing my heels and my bag I went to the living room where Jeffrey was waiting patiently for me. When I reached his sight he smiled a provocative smile, one that triggered desire in me. 

He looked at me as if I was the queen of the world

He looked at me as if I was the queen of the world. At least that's how he made me feel. I always felt sexy and beautiful when I was with him and I loved it. 

''Will you help me with the zipper, please?'' I asked as I placed myself in front of him and turned around. He let out a low growl and traced the bare skin that the unzipped part showed, his fingers gentle against the skin on my back. 

''How am I supposed to resist you looking like this all evening?'' his voice was full of desire, so low and raspy; it made me bite my lip so hard that it hurt. 

I turned around and placed a soft kiss at the corner of his mouth. ''Think of the good thing instead, love'' I whispered into his ear, letting the warm air of my mouth tickle his skin - something I knew he loved. ''I'll let you fuck me senseless tonight''. With that, I turned around and headed towards the door as I felt Jeffrey's eyes on me. 

''Beware, baby girl, you've unleashed the beast'' he said as we got into the car, his hand automatically finding my thigh, and we headed towards our oh so fancy dinner date. 

*

''That was fun, fancy dinners aren't that bad'' I admitted as we entered Jeffrey's house. 

''We should do that more'' he replied and I felt myself grabbed by the hips before crashing into his body. ''Come here'' he turned me around so that my back stood against his chest and he grabbed my hair gently. Kissing my neck from behind, he pushed his crotch against my ass - hello, you beast. 

He led me to the wall in front of me, catching me between it and himself, pushing his body hard against mine. The dominance was driving me crazy. He lifted my dress up and grabbed my ass roughly, digging his fingers tips into it. 

''Jeffrey'' I moaned, needing him to do me. I didn't need foreplay, I was already ready. Hell, I'd been ready ever since he played with my thigh in the car. 

He squatted and slid my panties down my legs, leaving them on the floor at our feet. 

Standing up again, he placed two fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them as his other hand went for my warm, wet core. Feeling what he was doing to me, he growled into my skin as he bit my shoulder. Fuck. 

I went to unzip his pants to take his length out through the zipper hole. He looked so fucking good at that moment; dark eyes, wet lips, white shirt, black jeans and a beautiful cock throbbing against my lower stomach. I was salivating. 

I squatted and let his tip rub against my lips as Jeffrey grabbed the back of my head and guided it towards his throbbing member. I took it deep into my throat as Jeffrey helped me bob my head back and forth fast. His moans, his dominance, his taste made my juices drip and I couldn't help but start touching myself. 

''Fuck. Tell me what you want me to do to you, baby girl'' he demanded and while his cock was still against my lips, I looked up at him with big eyes. 

''Fuck me'' I said and after rolling his eyes in desire, he helped me up and pushed me against the wall again. Placing himself at my entrance, he kissed my neck before entering me with force. It hurt at first, but it hurt so fucking good. Usually, he would take it slow and gently every time he'd enter me, knowing it took a few thrusts for my walls to adjust to his size. Now, the beast was out of the cage and the words slow and gentle were far, far away. 

He fucked me incredibly rough against the wall, growling into my ear from behind and I came all over his cock, clenching my walls around him like I'd never done before. I wanted more, immediately after, so I started moving back and forth against his length, my ass against his hips. That drove him insane though, because he grabbed my hips and shot everything he had into me, filling me up well. 

I loved that insane, dominant, beasty part of him and I knew that he knew that.