Chapter 31

Moving back in, it never felt like I was gone for one month. It felt so good to be back though, to fall asleep and wake up next to the love of my life. Jeffrey was a normal as before and it was obvious that the both of us had decided that it was time to let it go and continue with our lives.

We were now making real plans for our wedding, which was officially going to be on August 24th 2019.

August 24th 2019.

5 months from now I was going to be getting married to Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Marriage was so scary but so exciting; I had never been one to dream of a wedding, of getting married or to see myself as a bride, so I was terrified yet I couldn't wait for it.

''What's on your mind, love?'' Jeffrey asked from the driver seat. We were on our way to choose the cake for the wedding.

''The wedding, the fact that we have a date, that we are on our way to cake tasting right now...I'm just, woah'' I didn't know how to describe what I felt, it was something I had never felt before. ''The fact that I'm marrying you, my biggest love, is just unbelievable right now''.

Jeffrey placed his hand on my thigh before speaking. ''I honestly have no idea how I got this lucky'' he said as he smiled brightly. I looked at how the corners of his mouth formed that charming smile of his and all kinds of emotions took over me; comfort, excitement, love, warmth. I loved him beyond words. I loved him with every piece of me, with everything I had.

Once at our destination, it didn't take us longer than one hour to decide the flavor of the cakes. We decided to go with two cakes, one with raspberry mousse and vanilla buttercream and one with coffee and cream. Our excitement was high, the smiles on our faces unable to disappear.

''That was fun as fuck'' Jeffrey stated as I nodded my head. ''We are fucking getting married. You and me, holy shit'' he screamed so loud that he turned heads.

''Oh my god, yes we are'' I replied as I got in the car again. I could feel the excitement take over my body and I suddenly found my hand travelling to Jeffrey's crotch. His body stiffened as he gripped the steering wheel tighter. It was dangerous, yeah, but it was hot as fuck. Moving my hand up and down to get it hard and nice for me I heard Jeffrey's low growl and I knew he couldn't complain about the act.

''I'm going fucking insane, angel'' he murmured, lust in his voice.

''Good'' I smirked as I unzipped his jeans and palmed his already hard member through the black underwear. Lucky for us, the road home wasn't that trafficked because that would've been a real problem. Watching his aroused expressions, I finally pulled his cock out and moved my hand up and down its shaft as I felt it throb against my palm. The veins, the slightly wet tip and the softness of it made me drool; I was craving it in my mouth like I craved peanut butter ice-cream on period days. So I took my seat belt off and leaned over to fill my mouth up. Talk about cake tasting...

''God fucking damn it'' I heard Jeffrey cry out through gritted teeth as his hand grabbed my hair. He was so hard it made me smile against his tip; I loved the effect I had on him.

Bobbing my head up and down against his length I felt how thrilling it was to know we were in traffic, how good and exciting the act itself was. The effect it had on me was a fucking good one, because my panties were soaked. I was tasting, licking, deep throating, choking, tearing up, smiling, moaning. Jeffrey was going insane with his cock in my mouth as he drove and I was so fucking high on the moment.

Before I knew it, the car started to slow down and looking up, I saw that we were home. Wishing I had more time to finish the job, I placed Jeffrey's cock back in his pants and wiped the saliva off my lips.

''You fucking love to destroy me like that, don't you?'' he said after putting the car in park, looking at me with the sexiest, most attractive frowned face I'd ever seen

''You know I do'' I smirked as I licked my lips to get the remains of the taste of the majestic meat I had just enjoyed. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy it until the end, but my guess was that I was going to as soon as we got inside.

''The things I'm gonna do to you, baby girl...get that pretty ass inside'' he looked at me as if he was about to devour me and I knew what was in plan for me. My core throbbed in anticipation and I gladly walked inside, ready to get my insides destroyed - or whatever was in store for me. I didn't mind, I liked the dominant side of Jeffrey so fucking much. Oh, and he loved mine too.

As soon as we were in, he grabbed me and pulled me into him to kiss me aggressively. It didn't hurt, but it was rough and good and hot. I could feel his still hard cock against my stomach and I smiled against his lips as he grabbed my ass and roughly pulled me into him.

''Take those pants off'' his demanding voice spoke up and I smirked at him before I slowly started getting rid of my tight jeans. I kept eye contact until I turned around and bent over to pick the jeans up and throw them on the couch. Before I knew it, Jeffrey's palm met my left butt cheek hard enough to make me whimper. Fuck, I loved that. One of his hands kept me in the position I was and I steadied myself against the sofa in front of me. He spanked my ass so hard that I screamed loud enough for the whole country to hear.

After destroying my ass cheeks, he lead me to the sofa, took off his pants and underwear and sat down before patting his thighs for me to sit. I straddled him and took him in me as quickly as I could; I craved him so much I couldn't wait any longer. Jeffrey closed his eyes and let his head fall back as I placed my hands on his chest and started riding.

Who'd know that cake tasting would lead to such delightfulness ...