Chapter 18

Maybe it was too early into the relationship to move together, maybe it wasn't. I had, however, stopped overthinking and overanalyzing every single thing and decided to go with the flow; what happens happens. We were  always spending many nights in a row at each other's places all the time anyway. So there I was, one month later, stuffing my car with my last small stuff of what I had in my apartment, ready to drive to the place I would call my home hopefully forever. 

I couldn't stop smiling during the drive there. The thought of seeing the love of my life every day after work, of spending every evening with him, going to sleep and waking up next to him was all I could think about. Getting to just lay in his arms in front of the TV after tough work days was simply perfect. 

As soon as I arrived, Bandit and Honey welcomed me happily making me spend 10 minutes by my car just loving and playing with them. As soon as I got inside, a strong, delicious smell of baked salmon took over me. Heading straight to the kitchen, I spotted Jeffrey dancing with a tray of salmon in his hand that I assumed he had just taken out of the oven. I leaned against the wall and looked at how fucking adorable he was when he caught me. 

''Hey, you're home'' he said as he put the tray down and came to hug me tight. ''I made dinner to celebrate you moving in'' he smiled and kissed my nose. 

''Hey, excuse me, everyone. Can I please have your attention?'' I looked around at the invisible crowd I was talking to. ''I just wanted to say that my man is the most adorable human to ever walk this world. That's all'' I bowed, making Jeffrey laugh. 

''You silly goof'' he laughed. 

I giggled. ''Smells good. Are you making potatoes too?'' I asked as I checked the salmon.

''Yes, but they're still in the oven. I think they have around 10 minutes left until they're done and crispy'' Jeffrey smiled as he grabbed my hips and brought me closer to him. ''Can you imagine we're officially living together? I get to wake up to this beautiful face every single morning'' he caressed my cheek gently.

''I'm so excited, it's gonna be so fun'' I said excitedly. ''We get to eat breakfast and dinner together, shower together, go on walks with these stinks'' I said as I pointed at the two little stinky souls laying lazily on the floor.

''I get to grab this ass more often too'' Jeffrey added with a grin on his face as he grabbed my ass. Me, having been extremely horny the whole day, moaned.

''And bone me hard enough to not be able to go walk'' I said, my turned on mood taking over me.

''Oh my, baby girl, what has gotten into you?''he asked, amused but loving my current mood. I blushed and grabbed his belt,bringing his body close to mine.   

''Been like this all day'' I admitted. 

''Well, it's contagious. Now I've got it'' he kissed my neck right on the spot he knew I loved. I tilted my head to the side to give him more space as I breathed heavily, the puddle in my panties growing bigger with each kiss. 

''We should stop before we burn those potatoes'' I said, pushing him away from me in a joking way, so I could get to the oven. Taking out the potatoes and feeling the smell, my stomach started making noises I didn't know it was able to do. 

As I was putting the dishes away, Jeffrey came and grabbed my ass again. Fuck. He felt my horniness from a mile away. 

''You've got something for my ass, haven't you?''. 

''I simply love this piece of art'' he confessed, going down on his knees to unbutton my pants and then to pull them down, leaving me in my panties. He bit one of my ass cheeks roughly as his hand traveled directly to my core, feeling the wet mess I was down there. ''Fuck'' he whispered as he pulled my panties to the side and took a taste of my folds. I moaned loudly at how good that first touch felt and grabbed his hair to keep him in place, wanting more. 

His tongue, oh god, his tongue felt heavenly between my legs; circles, thrusts, licks, it was so good that my moans could probably be heard from outside. I was dripping wet, my core burning in the best way possible as I felt myself orgasm into Jeffrey's mouth after just five minutes. My legs were shaking, my eyes rolled back into my brain and my fingers were clenched into Jeffrey's hair. I wanted more though, so much more. 

I got up and helped Jeffrey out of his shirt and pants. Kissing his sore, wet and puffy lips - from the earlier activity- I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. 

I got up on the kitchen isle and grabbed his cock, moving my hand up and down its length

I got up on the kitchen isle and grabbed his cock, moving my hand up and down its length. Jeffrey's groans of pleasure were what I lived for, so I kept doing it until he couldn't take it anymore and placed himself at my entrance. Without warning, his cock entered me balls deep and I screamed in pleasure, making him throb against my walls. 

The rough, deep thrusts gave me vertigo. I wrapped my legs around Jeffrey's hips and pulled him closer into me before resting them on his shoulders. He was taking me well, so well that I was about to orgasm once again, which I almost never did before. Two orgasms in a row during sex were hard to achieve before, with anyone else, but with Jeffrey it had changed. I didn't know if it was his size, the love he transmitted to me or how extremely in love with him I was - or all three, but I didn't mind it one tiny bit. 

I moaned his name as I looked into his eyes. 

''Yeah, just like that, huh?'' he growled and just like that, I came again. My back arched in pleasure as he kept fucking me on that kitchen counter, eyes dark with lust as he looked at how my boobs bounced against my chest. He grabbed one of them with one hand while the other hand was preoccupied with my ass. 

''Where do you want it, baby girl?'' he asked and I jumped down and to my knees, taking him into my mouth - that's where I wanted it. He released himself violently into my throat as I gagged but never complained, and listened to his moans of pleasure. Swallowing, I stood up and kissed right below his ear. 

''You are the definition of perfection'' I told him as I gathered my clothes and headed towards the bathroom to shower. 

Before I got in, I checked my phone to see 10 FaceTime calls form Alice, 6 calls from Katie and even one from David. They had also sent tons of messages, so without being able to wait until after my shower, I opened one of Alice's texts. 

Alice's Listen to me carefully! Don't you fucking get affected by the stupid ass gossip when you see it. Call me as soon as you see this.