Eight.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
    - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟱

~ August 19th 2018 ~

Me and Maisie sit down opposite each other in the rather expensive restaurant. Normally I'm not the one to play the 'I'm a celebrity' card...and thankfully I didn't have to. It was Maisie who scored us a reservation. I'm amazed. I've never eaten at a high rated establishment. A few months back I literally gave myself food poisoning by going to the most grottiest looking restaurant in SoHo. I lived by a rule that 'if the place looks shit - the better the food would taste'.

   Yeah that came to an end...

   "I should've put a wig on or something?" Maisie whispers under her breath as she places her hand over her face self consciously. "It's okay...Maze. We're in a private booth. I don't know this place even allows cameras." Thankfully Maze lowers her hand and smiles at me. I smile back as she then looks at the menu in intense concentration. I roll my eyes and do the same thing.

"So what are you going to have?" I mean...I don't understand half of the words on this menu. I think I'll go for something to do with chicken. "Lasagna." I nod my head. Of course she would you go for a lasagna. Because of her slim frame you wouldn't expect her to be...a cheese enthusiast.

But Maisie is definitely a cheese lover.

"How comes this place does malt liquor?" With that both of us burst out laughing. Malt liquor is the cheapest...liquor and also gets you the most fucked up. It also has a long backstory of making people...sleazy. "We should definitely have that." My eyes widen as she shyly laughs. "Seriously?" She nods her head.

"Today was the first day back to work. We need to give ourselves a little pat on the back." I shake my head while she smiles. "I think malt liquor gives you more than a pat on the back." Maisie rolls her eyes. She's tired of my vulgar remarks - and so she should be. "I can't wait for the effects then." With that we quietly laugh to ourselves while the waiter comes up to the table serving false smiles and holding a fresh notepad. We must be one of the first ones to dine this evening.

~ + ~ + ~ + ~

   Me and Maisie stumble out of the restaurant and helplessly burst out laughing. We've had at least three bottles between us. I feel sick even thinking about the drink but this is so fucking awesome. "Shhh..." Maze laughs she as dives into my arms at full speed.

   "Nah!" I shout shaking my head as she tries pressing her finger against my lips. "Everyone is gonna see us and-" I cut her off as I feel my body swaying - like I'm on a boat. "So what?! I love you Maisie! I love Maisie Chain." That's when I stop and burst out laughing. I think that I have may or may not of realised why she called herself daisychains. Oh my god.

   "I'm gonna cry." She whispers as tears fill up her blue eyes. "Oh shit..." I try not to burp - even though I get that bubbly acidic feeling in the bit of my stomach. If I burp I know that my dinner if going to be making a reappearance. I'm not going to throw up in front of Maisie.

   I'm not gonna throw up.

   "You make me so fucking happy." She cries as I pull her closer to me. Before I can dives in for a kiss she wraps her arms around the back of my neck and jumps on top of me - with her legs wrapped around mine I'm pinned back against the back of the restaurants brick wall.

   Within no time she's snogging my face off. I close my eyes as the kiss becomes much more heated and addictive. Fuck me...this is pretty fucking wicked. I think Maisie might be more drunker than me - I taste the malt liquor on her ruby red lips...but I don't stop or anything. Maze is clearly into it. When it's time for air I pull back...but there's something so desirable about her. Maybe it's her enchanting diamond necklace - maybe it's her pale blue eyes...her soft smile...but I have to keep kissing her. She's addictive. She's mine.

I kiss her neckline while she moans out. I don't stop there either. Before my fingers get carried away... I'm pretty sure I hear a noise.

   I tilt my head backwards, "we should take this home..." only because I've only just noticed a hobo at the corner of my eye watching us. I don't want a creepy old dude getting off on our love or whatever. Fucking pervert. "Lead the way." She giggles before I wrap my arm around her waist.

   We both then carry ourselves back to my place - since it's the nearest - stumbling over...and leaning on each other for support. Maybe we're a bit of a mess...

   But I like the mess that is us.