Forty-Nine.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠
- 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘆

   Unlike what I suspected the girl is completely alone. I don't say anything to her at first - instead I wait around the corner while I hear her cry. I had no idea Kyle even felt about someone that way...we thought his relationship with his newest girlfriend was all about the sex and shit. "Excuse me..." I sombrely whisper under my breath as I turn the corner to see her looking in my direction.

   "Hi...I'm Dan..." - I should probably introduce myself - "Dan Smith - I'm a Bastille band member." Lana nods her head like she knows who I am. Maybe that introduction was pointless. Kyle has most likely rambled on about us before. "I know who you are. Look if Kyle sent you out here just tell him to leave me alone. He got that he wanted." She points to her teary face as I sternly shake my head.

"Kyle can be a bit of a twat." Lana laughs. It isn't a joyous laugh or anything. "You have no fucking idea, baby." She whispers starting at the dirty pavement. Did she just call me...baby? I can't help but smile. "How long have you and Kyle been a thing?" Lana shrugs her shoulders backwards. "Two years..." I mean at least Kyle wasn't...cheating his girlfriend at that time. They're only a new couple to be honest. - but why would he hide Lana away if he was with her in the first place?

I'm not going to lie...she is really fucking good looking compared to his current girlfriend. It doesn't make sense. "Do you need someone to talk to about this whole situation? I mean it won't necessarily be two faced of me to do so, because even Kyle knows he has fucked up big time. I think me and our other mates will keep reminding him that for as long as he shall live." I'm not good at 'girl talk' probably because for starters I have a dick. Lana smiles through her tears and shakes her head.

   She reminds me of Maisie. Only if Maisie was so open like this stranger is...

   "I really couldn't bare to intrude your...pub crawl? Or whatever you guys was doing in there." I shake my head pointing to the pub. "Nah, pub crawls are every Thursday?" I laugh. "We start at midnight in central and end at ten in the morning in Essex." Lana puts her hand over her mouth and irresistibly laughs.

I can't but help smile too. She has a very wide and infectious smile. It's nice to see...even though the poor lady most likely feels like actual shit after the Kyle drama. I mean she technically got cheated on...that is probably a awful feeling.

   "Sorry...I didn't know." I shake my head. "No, um...this is the first time they guys have been out in a long minute. You're not being a burden, trust me." With that Lana then points at me with her pale finger. Her teal nail colour matches her dress - it looks like she's been to a wedding or a premiere or something...

   "Do you want to go and grab coffee with me, baby?" She said it again! Of course I happily oblige, I smile nodding my head.

   Maisie won't give a shit about me being gone either later. When I left her at half eight she was getting ready for bed, she's probably fast asleep by now. Which is...shit...I'm a nighttime kind of guy. "Yeah, sounds wicked." I know for certain that there's the mall Starbucks. It's open twenty four seven...surprisingly it's good for business. "I'm Lana Knight..." I nod my head.

   "Well it's very nice to meet you." I've always been weird introducing myself to new people - I guess that's why I'm that guy everyone either love or hates.

"Same here..." She whispers in her light British accent. She speaks so nicely to be from around this part of London.