Forty-Six.

𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙩'𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙖𝙣
- 𝗞.𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘆

~ May 19th 2010 ~
Maisie's point of view
Flashback

   I fucking cannot wait to get out of this hell hole once and for all. Honestly, me and my friends are literally dying. "The fuck are you looking at!" I shout at the top of my voice as this weird nerdy kid with the thickest glasses glares at me.

   I feel like I'm a spectacle for these freaks. It kind feels great though. They all look up and me and will do whatever I tell them to. "Fucking minion." I mumble under my breath as one of my fellow cheerleader friends burst out laughing in hysterics. "You're so funny Maisie." And you're such a bitch with disastrous fashion taste. Of course I falsely smile.

   "Anyway, are you going to that party...under the bleachers tonight?" Fuck yes. Every other month we have a secret party where we sneak into the lacrosse pitch and hide under the bleachers, our school has no security or anything just like the rest of the town. Lake Placid is a small place. Sometimes we drive up to Montreal on the weekends, it's not that far away or anything.

I love going on the free way and driving fast in my new cherry convertible. I'm so familiar with the roads here that I can drive with my eyes closed. Life is boring here. The only one good thing are these stupid bleacher parties. I think all the kids go to them or else they'll loose their minds and slowly become like their parents.

Not me tho. The orphan.

"Is that cute brother of yours coming?" One of the girls swoons. He's only coming for the weed. I swear he's going to find harder drugs or pop a dodgy pill...his going to get a liking for it.

"Gross." I cringe as that freaky girl looks at me again. "Hey four eyes!" I completely snap as I stand up from sitting on the tennis court. We're probably the only high school in the entirety of the USA to have a tennis court. I guess it's a private school...maybe that's why they have competing teams?

"What the actual fuck is your problem?" As I walk towards her she panics. Literally shoving everything into this ugly purple backpack. Hits all on the floor as I laugh. She's so weird. I mean it's funny and sort of pathetic. "Are you a lesbian? Do you like me or something!" This girl is fucking weird. I mean...even know it's like she's looking at my body and not my face.

"Is there a problem ladies?" I roll my eyes back as I falsely smile at the teacher. We all know he is a pervert. The guy has touched girls multiple times but the school board does nothing because he is their 'finest' gym teacher.

Least I know what to do to get an A at the end of the year.

"No sir." I sweetly say as he looks at me then the little freak. "Well...I come bearing some news for you Miss Chain." I cross my arms and stand slightly tilted. "Emma has spread something about you on...the schools message board." It's a new website thing to help the students make friends with other people. "Like what?" The teacher stutters...I roll my eyes back.

"That you have...a sexually transmitted disease and that you are pregnant with her boyfriends baby." With that my jaw drops open wide while my 'friends' behind me burst out laughing. "Fuck off!" I scream at the top of my voice.

   "Maisie's is that true...can help you?" I try not to cry. I mean what a fucking cunt. Who even says shit like that. "I'm a fucking virgin." Of course me saying that makes his eyes light up like a little kids on Christmas. "Then this is a serious case of bullying." I like how it's 'now a serious case of bullying' what would've it been if it was true?

   "I fucking hate this school!" I scream in frustration. "Same bitch!" A less popular girl - but the joker of the class - screams out raising both of her arms over her head. I have to look away.

   "We have to inform your brother and sister about this since they're your legal guardians..." I shake my head. This seriously cannot be fucking happening. I'm just a little church girl to them. Too them I've never done anything spiteful. They're going to freak and take away my liberties.

   "Tell then that I'm not a whore and that some sick bitch is jealous because her boyfriend fucking hates her?!" Now I'm the one to throw my hands out...

   I don't wait for an answer...not from him at least. He is a fucking pervert. I need to talk to someone who hasn't fucked their students before. I put my hand to his face and walk away. He calls out for me but I ignore him.

   No wonder why the freak was looking at me all weird. As I burst through the school corridor everyone looks at me as if I'm a piece of meat. Either that or they're scared their gonna get infected by my non-existent STD or HIV...whatever that bitch said I got.

   "Maisie!" I hear...fucking hell Delores. I cannot be dealing with you right now girl. "Maisie!" She embarrassingly shouts louder. The next thing I know is that the fiery red haired girl almost collapse on me. "Jesus Christ!" I loudly whisper brushing the tears out of my eyes before she or anyone else notices.

   "I'm so sorry!" She cries before literally hugging me. She cannot hug me now. This is going to be even more bad for her reputation. I'm going to be the whore of the town until I die now...even if it's clearly fake.

   I push her off of me. It's for her own fucking good. I need to be more tough around her anyway - I want her to stand up for herself and not rely on me. After school I've been teaching her how to be mean back to mean girls. She doesn't know her mommy paid me off. Great mom poor Delores has. Literally paying her former bully. I mean I always take the money even if I do feel sorry her.

   "M-Maisie?" Delores says confused as I shake my head. "Megan...said I look like a potato" fuck that's fu...no. No. "Jesus Christ Delores! Go into my locker and take my make up. I'm done with this school. Just do what the girls want you to do. It's like them critiquing you." I fucking hate myself for saying that. I want to tell Delores I'm sorry but she...is clingy and at the moment both of our reputations are fucked.

   Just because I got drunk at a party and fell asleep next to her boyfriend - who it turns out we didn't even talk. He was always passed out when I went into the room and passed out!

   I fucking hate life.