Thirteen.

𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧
- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀

~ October 5th 2018 ~
Tour: Russia

We've been going around the world to every festival - both small and large. It feels weird for our sets to be getting really big audiences. The crowds definitely don't hold back either, when I'm down by the metal barricades everyone is screaming - I can't even hear my own voice in the mic. Coop, our sound engineer, gets really pissed off because if we have the music volume too high then the venue will sue him. They have a noise limit...

Other than the very supportive fans - I've noticed that more people online are requesting that Maisie actually joins Bastille. Of course she won't, but it's nice to see that our fans aren't shitting on her.

Things are going perfectly. That sounds really weird especially for a band like Bastille - we aim for perfection but...this tune we've reached it. Plus everyone seems happy and joyous. "Okay so...you two have just bounced off of the stage. How did it feel being up there?" The interviewer points downwards to the stage below, since we're standing on the presenters balcony covered with cameras.

"Great." I say into the mic as Maisie nods her head standing next to me.

   We've came up in a Penn and Teller sort of routine. I speak and Maisie stays quiet during interviews. That's one thing she hasn't be able to do though, overcome her anxiety which is bazaar. I mean it must look weird on interviews but she nods her head or smiles. She doesn't look uncomfortable - but she is behind that mask.

   "Just great?" The interviewer says with her eyes narrowed. Oh god. She probably some local radio DJ who has gone on for months-and-months about this shitty festival. "Everyone was really great tonight..." my voice trails off as I'm lost for words really. I don't know what I can say which will please this woman. "Okay then..." her voice awkwardly trails off too. "The venue was really nice and Halloween-y." Maisie whispers under her breath thankfully.

   I guess by her mischievous slight smile that she saw me struggle for conversation. "Finally an artist who has noticed all of our hard work!" Maisie then falsely smiles looking st the literal two Halloween decorations. One looks like a Christmas tree painted black with Halloween soft toys sticking out of the branches, and the other is...loads of fake cobwebs fucking up the venues sound equipment.

"What's your favourite time of the year Daisychains?" Maisie also has started to regret that name. It's funny because...she doesn't find her hate for it funny - but I do. So basically I'm amusing myself over something that isn't actually funny. "My favourite holiday is Christmas because I like presents" she gives me a scolding look as I laugh...but try not to make it obvious because of the cameras - "But Halloween is my religion so..." her voice trails off as the presenter/host/whatever laughs falsely. I don't know why because nothing Maisie said was remotely funny.

It's just her truth...

Maisie wants really expensive presents for Christmas. And I guess this year I'm not going to be a tight sod...I have all the money in the world to splash out. I only found out that Maisie has got more money in her bank account than any of the Kardashian's. That's fucking mental. Mine is catching up quick...thanks to the popularity of Flowerbed.

I guess we need to do a follow up song pretty quick? Especially now more than ever - we've managed to turn the public's heads in our direction.

"I'd have you down as the type of girl who gives rather than receives." Fucking hell. Both me and Maisie - along with the rest of Bastille who stand behind the cameras - burst out laughing. "What?" The interviewer snaps while I cross my arms shaking my head.

"I really love...presents." Maisie's eyes flicker towards me as I shake my head even more.

After this interview gets released it's going to be obvious that we're a couple...who have been at it since the first time they met each other. "I like giving presents!" Kyle shouts as we all laugh again.

Because we're not in a English speaking country the interviewer woman looks left out. "You you like presents?" I have to ask. "I like delivering presents because of my children." Oh man.

Least I know that we all have the same smutty mind. Except the interview lady - she doesn't have a clue on why we're in a right state. "That's nice." I can't just laugh at her...that's incredibly rude. But to be honest I can't exactly ignore like this dirty minded conversation has never happened because it's been the highlight of this tour so far. "You like deliver...presents?" The interviewer puts the mic right in front of my face.

"Oh he loves giving presents." My eyes widen for a second before I smile.

Fucking hell Maze...

"Yeah. I guess so." Maisie then winks at me as I look away. So far this interview has been a mess...I wonder what this tour has got in for us next?