Twenty-Six.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙
    - 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀

~ 20th February 2019 ~
Maisie's point of view

   "It is a privilege to be doing your last ever interview as Daisychains..." Clara Amfo's voice trails off with a sad grin. Meanwhile I can't stop smiling. "It's been a privilege to be interviewed by you. You was the first interviewer I ever spoke with...right?" Of course I try to remain optimistic.

   "Yes! That's right...oh my god! It's been so quick. I really don't want to see you go no..." she makes a 'aw' sound into her mic. I on the other hand shrug my shoulders back. "It's for the best. I want to go and be a mommy and just...live my life the way I've always wanted too. I'm the happiest girl in the world right now. I love my fans and I love that they're so supportive of my life choices and I'd never leave them hanging. I've set up a Soundcloud and it's all ready ready for the end of the month...when my contract is up." Clara makes a fairly light 'ah' sound.

   "I was literally just going to mention about the baby. How is he or she?" I don't think I should say the babies gender since Dan doesn't know. Nor has he asked...

   "The baby is awesome at the moment. I've just turned five months pregnant and yeah...I can feel all of the kicks and movement it's really nice. I've been blessed with a great pregnancy...the first half was a lot of puke but yeah" I put one hand on my bump. "If you don't name him or her after auntie Clara I will press charges." Clara jokes while everyone in their gorgeous dresses walk past us.

   I hate to be taking up the spotlight. I'm pretty sure Adele just walked right past us...but I can't be one hundred percent until she opens her mouth.

   "And how is your baby daddy?" I roll my eyes back.

Last night was...very strange to say the least. Dan and I sneaked out of the rehearsals and went to the backstreet café from when had our first date. It was awkward. We just talked about what we've been doing for the past few months, I'm surprised to hear that he hasn't got another girlfriend. He was startled to hear me say that I'm giving up love forever. I know that I'll regret that decision but...now I have my daughter I don't really care. That's all what love means to me at the end of the day - babies.

   After our small talk I gave Dan my address and new phone number. I can't remember what the excuse Dan made to take it was - of course it wasn't about our baby - but he took it quickly. I mean at least we're on speaking/friendly terms. That's all I wanted...even if he didn't exactly apologise for other things he said regarding our baby.

   "He is...starting to own up about some things. Which is all good. I'm happy that he is communicating. That's also on my behalf since this is a joint effort. I just want him to be present in our child's life." I feel bad for telling the world our business. It's just that everything started to affect me and I was mad that Dan got away with not being a dad. "As long as everything is good!" I nod my head with a gentle smile.

   "By the way what a beautiful dress you're wearing. You look like a floral princess" I nervously laugh as I shake my head. Honestly it is way tighter than I expected...only around the bump area otherwise it's loose.

   "This is how the dress is meant to look like." Since I'm holding my phone - because I don't have a bag - I get up hoots and show her how it's meant to look like. I took a picture of it a few days ago on the mode before all of the altercations. I guess it's something to put on my blog in the future...

 I guess it's something to put on my blog in the future

   Clara looks at the dress in awe. The colour and everything is similar to here's. I guess the stupid colour scheme doesn't apply to radio presenters? I feel bad for her - she rocks this look way more than I ever could. "I prefer your version." I shake my head in disagreement. I love the dress...it's just the the stylist didn't alter the size. "It's so tight that I know I'm gonna bust out of it at the side if I sit down." Clara laughs, I do my think she realises that I'm being serious. That's when I'm almost certain I hear Beau calling my name. I turn around and look in confusion to see...no one that I know.

   Huh?

   "I think someone is calling for you...I better let you go on your princess duties." I shake my head with that kind of 'shut up' smile. "Thank you for everything..." my voice trails off. I mean I've only had two interviews with her. I give Clara a hug before she points me in direction of Beau who is standing besides the side door of the O2.

   "Showtime..." I mumble under my breath as I falsely smile walking towards Beau. However I stop dead in my tracks, which must be annoying for people walking around me, but my phone continuously buzzes. Of course I click on one of the notifications and see that it's my older brother...

   What the fuck does he want?