Fourteen.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚
    - 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘆

~ October 6th 2018 ~
Tour: Poland

   "Oh my god." I collapse besides Maisie while she pushes her hair backwards. "We've got to stop doing that...it's just getting stupid." She smiles. I on the other hand shrug my shoulders back. "You want us to stop fucking?" Oh my god. That's the first time ever that someone has said that to me. How am I meant to react?

   Obviously I'm going to respect her wishes...but that's just a shock. Maybe I should ask why.

   "How comes?" Maisie shrugs back her shoulders while she moves closer to me in the sheets. "Maybe it's for the fact...we do this every single day. I don't even know if that's healthy. I mean is it?" I'm guessing what she means is that she isn't sure whether this amount of sex is 'healthy' for our relationship.

   Honestly I'm not sure. But it's been really fucking good. I'm not going to complain about it...that's the least thing I want to do. I just love her - and I think she loves me too. Well until she literally told me that we should stop...our intimacy. Maybe I've done something wrong? Oh god. I really fucking hope not.

   "It depends on whether you're happy...with me?" It's a incredibly move, but I can't help not touching her. I have to brush the side of her cheek gently with the back of my hand. Maisie closes her eyes. "I'm the happiest I've ever fucking been. I just don't want us to go from...perfect nights like this - to not seeing each other for months. Can you imagine the strain on our relationship when we go away for months on end because of yours?" Fuck.

   She's...got a point as much as I want to deny it.

   "You know that we'll figure something out. Maybe we can plan tours together? Plan then so you play the night before us or something?" Maisie's eyes then go from sleepy to wide awake. "Seriously." She whispers while looking like an angel. "Of course." I whisper as she literally kisses me on the noise. "Fucking weirdo." I mumble as I kiss her again.

   The kiss is like all of the other kisses we've been having lately. It starts innocent, and ends up in something very impure. But before we can do that impure thing, both of our phones go off at the exact same time. "T-the fuck..." Maisie breathlessly says while pushing me off of her. "Didn't we have a rule? No phones." I mean - it's not like we're going to get any actual good calls.

   "When both of our phones go off at the same time...I don't think that rule applies." Maisie gets out of bed stark naked while I'm still in between the sheets. She then grabs her phone and mine, which are both charging and then throws mine to me. Thankfully I catch it. Maze then sits besides me.

   In silence we both open the text notification at the same time. I cannot believe what I'm seeing...

   "We're going to NY Spooktacular!" Maisie shouts looking shocked. New York Spooktacular is a elite event - even though it sounds like a child named it - where musical artists go to perform in front of Hollywood A-Listers. It's also like a Halloween award show.

   Before me and Maisie can celebrate - Maisie goes pale. Her smile fades and one arm clenches around her thin waist. "Babe?" I whisper as she picks my top up and puts it on quickly. "Maisie..." my voice trails off as I watch her slowly stand up. "What a wrong?" Her face reminds me of someone who has just remembered a really shitty thing they once did.

   I highly doubt that she has anything she regrets.

   "I...think I'm gonna throw up again." Lately she's been having these weird throwing up spells. Sometimes they don't stop.

   I checked Maisie's temperature the other day. Only because she was playing around with this thermometer thing...and it doesn't seem like she has a flu - she doesn't have any of the signs for a sickness bug. In fact she's eating more than usual. But fuck no am I going to say anything. She's been battling anorexia ever since she was twelve...but at least she's happy. I want to keep it this way. She looks much better...

   Well she did look better until this sickness.

   "Fuck!" Maisie shouts while she runs to the toilet and throws up. I on the other hand sit up and out my pants back on. I then run to the bathroom and see her hovering over the toilet seat and throwing up violently.

   "You're going to have to get better before Halloween. You do know that right?" Maisie - in frustration - turns her head around slightly after her most recent puking session. "I know...I'm just...confused. I'll get checked out. It's probably something to do with why my period is late?" I'm not worrying about that. Me and Maisie are careful like...really careful. Birth control cycle and condoms - except tonight. But Maisie has taken the pill so it's fine.

   "Maybe your body is just weird?" Maisie doesn't smile at my slightly insensitive joke. Instead she turns her head around to the bowel and throws up again.

   I hope it isn't what I think it is. Because we're two people that actually don't want to give up music...not now. Especially for something which is unneeded. I don't think Maisie can take that kind of pain and loss.

   "It's probably nothing." I reassure as I bend down next to her and rub her back. It's something...