Forty-Two.

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧
- 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲

Maisie's point of view

   I've been staring at a empty piece of paper for quarter of an hour now. Every single time I go to pick up the pen...all what I plan to say just suddenly fizzles out of my brain like popping candy. One minute it's there...and the next it's totally gone.

   The only thing that changes within the forty five minutes of me re-enacting a Spongebob episode is my phone constantly chiming. It's mainly twitter messages from my followers - I accidentally put my profile back onto public - and I guess they've just established that. But then my phone vibrates as I watch the madness...through the notifications I see that Dan texted me on iMessage. I go straight to it...

   It's really sweet to see and know that he's legitimately concerned about me.

   With Dan I've learned that you have to repeat yourself with him

   With Dan I've learned that you have to repeat yourself with him. Dan's mind works at twenty miles per hour which is very impressive for a brain like his...

Dan doesn't text back I guess he got the hint to leave me alone - either that or he is stuck for conversation - that wouldn't surprise me either. I put my phone down on the table besides me and then sigh looking at the paper. I don't know how exactly to break the news to Ali about me being pregnant.

It's weird that I'm writing too him. Once upon a time he was my favourite sibling. Me and him was close and...things was nice. That was until me and Georgie grew up and his weird theories started.

I pick the pen up and this time resist the urge to put it back down...I just let my mind wander off without thinking of my sister or my brother...even Ali. I just think of Bee and how she needs more supportive family in her life.

If god forbid something happens to me and Dan at least I know that she'll have people to raise her up and...just generally be with her in life. Even if it is the same arsehole who abandoned me because Georgie deserved to be at Daisy's funeral.

Alistair.

I know we haven't talked in a while and I know that this could come as a shock - not only because I'm writing a letter - but because I have some news. You might want to know or you might not, it's okay. I want to tell you this because it's best if you hear it from me.

I'm pregnant.

Me and the baby (a little girl) are okay. Well...she's still underweight but we're fixing that issue. Her dad is a real nice guy. We broke up a couple of months ago but...he's matured in his own little way. We got a name for her too. It's Isabelle Stella Campbell Smith. Isabelle is just an excuse to call her Bee - she moves every time anyone says Bee. It started off with a coincidence but I swear she can hear us.

   I just thought you should know since you're her only alive family on my side.

   And I've been thinking about the last time we spoke when you told me Georgie...was gone...over texts. I want you to send me that note. It's mine.

I hope that you are well. Even if it doesn't seem like it...I do think of you. You're my big brother and there's been a few times this year where I have wanted to call you up and apologise for Daisy's funeral...but I know that I disappointed you and that you never want anything to do with me. I just want a catch up...I think that's what I want...I'm not sure.

If you're ever in London here is my new address...

I love you Ali.

Maze, xoxo