Chapter 9

Nick's POV

"Who was that?"

"Desi?" Tahani says. "Thats your babymoms right?" She asks. Well I'd knew she'd be pissed. Tahani got dressed and her hair was all fixed.

"I'm going. See you around?" She says and I nod a little distracted. She walks past me as her hand brushes against my bare chest as she walks out the room.

I call Desi back but no answer.

The next morning I get post and sit down after work out and breakfast after Alex and the boys picked up Mariana. When I open the last letter, my heart sunk...

"Mariana Lily Adams 99.9% match with Simon Grimaldi." I whisper out loud. I read the stupid paper again and again. Mona did a DNA test even after I said no. Stupid fucking bitch.

My heart was racing and I felt like my stomach was beinh punched numerous times. Mariana was not my daughter? I felt insane anger how Meghan could first of all betray me like this... letting me believe Mariana was my child. Not once in her pregnancy or us getting back together did she mention a potential other father. We were getting ready to build a family and a relationship when she was taken away from me.

So the guys involved with her murder are not just walking around but also the biological father of my child. There is no way in hell anyones taking my daughter away from me.

I throw the bowl of cereal straight into the wall. Jane flinches as she walks into the kitchen followed by Desi. Desi looks at the paper on the table and sits down.

"It's fake. Some fake lab. You're her father. That guy probably hasnt even slept with Meghan." She says running her fingers through her hair. I stand still and look at her.

"What?"

"Yep. She played you. He played you. They're trying to get Mariana because Meghan's ex husband is actually in prison and not dead."

"You killed him?"

"I know, well that is what I thought - I got a lot of praise for my aim." She says. "Simon doesn't know you caught on. He threatened Mona with some shit about killing her and little M."

"They're all dead." I say. I felt absolute rage. Out of all my anger outburst this might be the worst one. They really tried to take away my daughter.

"Chill- atleast you're a step ahead of them." Desi says. "Just don't kill Mona. She's the closest thing Mariana got to her mother." She reminds me before getting up.

Desi acting a bit funny seemed the least of my worries at the moment. She left as soon as she came. I was unable to give it a second thought.

Within an hour the guys gathered at Tim's house.

"So what would you like to be done?" Mason says sitting down. "Its your choice."

"I want everyone he knows dead starting with this Simon guy." I say. "Every single person in his blood line. His parents. His siblings. Any girlfriends. Friends. All the bastards that work for him." I say sitting at the kitchen table.

Tim hands me a list of all the people.

"Thats nearly 70 people." Tim says. "If we split up we be done by tonight."

"I've got one more thing to do." I tell Tim. "A trip to prison. I wanna make sure he dies in there."

"How?" Liam asks.

"Poison." I say. "I just need to get it in his system."

"With all those guards?"

"Yep."