Chapter 25

Nick's POV

"Hey. You're in my way." Luke says as Alex stood infront of us blocking the Tv. "He always does this! Block me so I cant see shit." Luke shouts throwing the controller to the side as I win the fifa match. "My turn." Alex says as Luke gets up turning the TV off. "What the hell?" Alex says.

"Since you wanna be a jackass."

"What is up with you idiot?" Mason asks putting the food down on the table. "My kids are asleep. Stop shouting before Chyna gives me the biggest lecture."

"I hear you jackass." Chyna says walking out the kitchen. She was dressed and looked ready to go. "You want food?" Mason asks her.

"Nah. Have fun." She says as she kissed Mason leaving.

"Its been long overdue. Glad you're back." Sam says patting my shoulder. "Hows your wife?"

"Terrible- She doesn't like me right now." I say eating my pizza.

"Let me guess." Alex laughs. "She found out about you and Charlotte."

"Whose Charlotte?" Sam asks. He was young back then. "This girl I saw in high school."

"Just saw?" Alex raises his eyebrows. "He'd alternate between Meghan and her Junior year?"

"Shut up."

"Literally like 2 months and she disappeared." Mason adds.

"This guy didn't even warn me. Straight put me there. I had to play it off. Desi might choke me to death in my sleep now. She's 5'5 but scary you know?"

"Hurry up. I have to pick up Dylan from Cleo. Forgot how annoying it was when grown kids cant drive themselves." I say as Mason finally sat down to play after I beat Alex.

"How is Zoe?" He asks

"I don't know. Logan told me she was better." I say trying to focus.

"You seen her yet?"

"Nope. Desi took Dylan to see her."

"You should go see her. Since you put her there?" Mason says.

"Shut up and play the game. I've got bigger problems than Zoe at the moment. Charlotte is set to ruin Desi."

"Sister feuds. Entertaining." Mason says laughing and I roll my eyes. "The only siblings that hate eachother with a passion I remember were Georgia and her brothers."

"What you plan on doing?"

"I dont know. Desi told me if I get involved she'll kill me so I dont wanna take that chance." I shrug and the guys laugh. "'Might have to get my sister to go beat her Charlotte's ass." I say and we all laugh about Sophia fighting someone. She was a real one.

"Where is Sophia and why does she always skip when we hang out?" Alex asks

"No idea. Even Justin likes hanging out with us and he's 16. He should hate family." Sam says and Justin laughs.

"Whats going on with her anyway? Has anyone recently spoken to her?"

"Yeah. I had Tameeka and Ayla over." Mason says. "Sam what is your twin instincts telling you?" Alex asks and I chuckle putting the controller down.

"Well I'm out." I say. "I have other siblings to babysit. Hope you guys can manage without me for now." I tease.

"Oh go away."

"Justin." I say

"Yeah?"

"You're near 14. Maybe you'd get along with Dylan?" I say. "What do I tell a 14 year old?" He asks and I chuckle. "Whatever. Useless."