Chapter 16

Desi's POV

"So what are we exactly doing?"

"We're hosting a dinner to officially announce our engagement to your family. God, they must think were getting married secretly too."

"We could?" Nick grins as I set the table. He brushed up against me from behind kissing my neck.

"Cut it out, your family will be here any minute." I say secretly enjoying the attention.

"You just smell so nice." He tells me letting go but not without smacking my behind. "Nick..." I say and he chuckles leaving the dining room as he gets the door.

We were leaving for Seattle tomorrow night for Christmas and when we returned it be New Year. We were supposed to be officially moving into the new house after New Years. But, I had a better surprise for Nick. He wasn't a very patient guy but he would have to be this time.

I pull my dress down straightening it. It was a black sequince dress with long sleeves up to just above my knees. I wore these purple open toes heels with them. Idid my hair and make up all cute. It was pretty important to make effort because they already had their reservations.

I walk out the kitchen where the caterers were setting up. I heard voicee from the livingroom and go see.

"Hey Alex." I say seeing him standing in the livingroom with Nick and the kids. "Hi Alexander." I say greeting his kid who Zain was trying to pick up. "Put him down please." I tell him.

"Hey. You look great." Alex says hugging me. "You look just like a christmas present." He says and I chuckle. He loved annoying Nick.

"Watch your eyes." Nick says shoving him as Alex laughs. The door bell rings and Nick goes to get it with AJ who he picked up.

We had a Christmas tree put up in the livingroom. A huge one. Decorated and everything. We have put all the presents for everyone underneath it. The kids were super excited buying gifts for their cousins, uncles and aunt.

"So you guys leaving tomorrow?" Alex asks as one of my helpers hands him a drink.

"Yeah. Was up last night packing for the kids. Were only gonna be gone for 5 days. New Years Eve were back. The day before actually. Wheres AJ spending Christmas?"

"Its my year this year." He says.

"Who the hell is your baby mother anyway? I have never seen her."

"Lucky you." He says rolling his eyes. I chuckle looking at the kids who were too busy watching TV.

"You're so rude." I tell him

"Hello hello hellooo. Merry Christmas." Sophia says walking in. The kids run to the others as she hugs me. "I swear to God, you get hotter everytime I see you." She says and I chuckle rolling my eyes. "You look pretty amazing too." I tell her. She was insanely pretty. Had the olive coloured skin tone. Dark long hair. Her make up looked so pretty. She wore a red dress that was sleeveless but long and tight matching her lip colour.

"I left the door open." Nick says sitting down. "Can't keep walking up and down?"

Chyna and Mason kids ran in followed by the two. "Happy holidays." Chyna says hugging everyone. Nick's parents arrive and last Sam arrives. It was a shame Luke wasnt around. He was genuinely my friend. Wr had a great time in college especially with Tamara. Justin finally comes down and were ready to eat.

"You guys thats so cute." Sophia beams. My attention was with Kai and Ayla who were telling a story about dinosaurs. I look up and Sam asks what was cute.