Chapter 39

Nick's POV

"You're pregnant?" Sam says walking into the room as I laid on my back.

"6 months and a half." I tell Sam who frowns. "What? I've only been gone 4 months?"

"Yeah. I thought you knew?" I say getting up hugging him. "No? I'm highly offended!"

"I told you." Nick says walking into the room. "You did?"

"Yep." Nick rolled his eyes putting his watch on. "Is that why you're not coming with us tonight?" He asks and I nod. "I'm just tired." I tell him. "I'd still come out but my body is screaming no."

"Oh my God you did tell me." Sam says remembering. "Because I facetimed you and after but Zain took the phone and we spoke and I just thought I congratulated you. So what gender?"

"We don't know yet. We thought we might as well wait."

"I think its a boy." Nick says. "Ive never had a girl so I have no comparison but it does feel pretty similar to those two."

"What you guys want?"

"I don't really care." Nick says. "Either way I'd be happy."

"I want another girl for Mariana." I say.

"Oh she has plenty of girl cousins." He says and I chuckle. "So you want another boy!" I say and he chuckles putting his arm around me.

"Who you guys going out with?"

"Mason, Liam, Tim and Alex." He tells me. "You ate?" He asks and I nod. "Like 6 times. I'm still hungry."

"What you wanna eat?"

"If I eat again I'm gonna explode." I chuckle grabbing my phone from the table. I did not really like when Nick went out and stuff because in the back of my mind all I worried about was all those girls that came with Nick and his friends whether they were married or not. I trusted him with his brothers atleast. I did not trust him around Liam for example who cheats on his new wife every few hours. "I'm going to bed." I say. "Its nice to have you back in New York again." I tell Sam. "Call me if you need me." Nick says and I kiss his lips. He smiled so nice. "I will." I tell him walking up the stairs.

I check on the kids and get into my bed tired as hell. It was 10pm when I doze off. I wake up when I hear a ring. "Whose here at this time?" I answer the phone from the gate.

"Hey." I say answering.

"Theres these two kids here asking to come in?

"Kids?" I ask sitting up. "A boy and a girl."

"Who are they?"

"No idea." He says. "Let them through. I'm coming down." I open the door and look at the two kids. They looked like shit.

"Eh- hi?" I say. "Hi." The girl says. "My name is Raven. This is really weird but... can I come in to explain? I think we might be your husbands kids."

"What?" I say frowning. I nearly fell as I walked backwards. I let them in and sit them down in my living room. "Okay..." I say. "What do you mean?"

"Eh.. our mom... she recently died." The girl says. She looked about 14. No way she was Nick's kid. I mean he was having sex at 13? He was just 28 now?

"Sorry about that... I'm 13. Turning 14 soon." She says. "Eh when mom died. They nearly put us in care but we ran away. Eh.. she told me to go find our father before she died. She got shot... eh.." She clears her throat. "So she just said she had a stupid tattoo and pointed at it had CC on it."

"Collin's Crew?" I ask.

"Yep. Were from Brooklyn. Eh- we know what CC stands for. We were never allowed to mention it infront of mom. So she said to protect us she never told us or our father that we existed."