Chapter 37

Nick's POV

"Just put it on we will see how it looks." Desi says forcing Zain to get dressed. "I want to wear my jeans!"

"How about you wear these?" She says as she sat on the floor in his bedroom. "Theyre from h&m. Look at the colour. Such a nice blue."

"I just want mine!"

"Zain, youre not gonna wear one pair of jeans forever. They are too small." She says. "I swear to God I'm tired you have 3 seconds to put these on before I go put the ps4 in the trash."

"Fine!" Zain says grabbing the jeans putting them on. It was very entertaining watching this.

"Kai." Desi shouts. He doesn't appear until Desi threatened the ps4 again. I got him ready and he was just missing his coat.

We going to my mothers birthday party. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go but for my mom I would do pretty much everything.

"Mariana lets go." I say as she sat on the couch all ready with her tablet. "Dad, can I ask you something?" She asks grabbing her charger. "Why does it say here Meghan Mariana White?" She hands me her tablet. I wasn't expecting this question. Why does my daughter have a tablet again? And why the fuck does she still spend so much time with Tim doing tech shit. I look at the tablet which showed Mariana's birth certificate.

"You found yourself?" I say and she nods. Its been a year since Desi and I got back together and Mariana just slowly started calling her mom and forgot that her mother is not present anymore. Desi is legally her mother too. She adopted her before we got married. Mona is no longer involved with Mariana after what she did and so she kinda forgot that side I am guessing? Ive been terrible at keeping that bit alive in her. I felt a sting of guilt as I sat down and pulled her onto my lap.

"Remember you have two mothers." I say and she looks at me. "My mom? And then who?"

"This one." I say getting my phone out. "Thats your first mommy. You came out of her belly."

"Whats her name?" She asks. "Meghan."

"But thats my name." She says and I chuckle. "Yeah. Her name was Meghan Mariana Marie Campbell."

"And my name is Mariana Marie Meghan Adams." She says and I nod. "Yeah she gave you her name. It was her gift to you before she left."

"Where did she go?" She asks

"She passed away." I tell her and she looks confused. "She left us and went to a different place." I explain.

"Okay. Can I go there?"

"Not anytime soon." I say holding her tight. "So my mommy now did I come out of her belly?"

"No." I chuckle. "She's your mommy now because she loves you and takes care of you and always will be there for you." I say. "Thats what mommys do and your mommy is the best at it."

"Mommy is my best friend." She says and I chuckle. "How about me?" I ask her and she nods. "You are too." She hugs me and kisses me all over. There was a time the boys lived in Seattle with their mom for 3 years and it was just me and Mariana.

I tickle her as we wait for the boys to come down with Desi. Mariana climbed on top of my head as I walked to the car with her putting her in her car seat. The boys did not need one anymore. I put them in and lastly Desi comes out strapping her heels properly. She fixes her dress and then puts her jacket on again.

She still was pissed from last night when I came home from the club. Sometimes I just got lost in that life but it was just becaus e girls were everywhere and so easily impressed. The girl last night was someone I knw for a while hence why she had Desi on social media. She was just over friendly. She even kissed me last night but Desi did not need to know that. I never did anything and I stopped her. This stuff happened quite commonly but I never cheated on Desi. I would never even. Have you seen Desi? Nobody worth cheating on her in this planet.