Chapter 23

Desi's POV

"Hey. You okay?" I ask William who sat by the table next to Dylan. "Yeah were good." He says keeping up the front.

"I'm so happy you guys came even though so much is going on. I know your brother is happy you guys made it. Means a lot to him even though he doesn't show it." I chuckle.

"Thanks for having us." William says. He looked so much like Nick- it was crazy.

"So who wants to dance with the bride?" I say pulling them both up and the both chuckle.

The night was like a dream. At some point I was so drunk I said goodbye to the kids 5 times when the nanny took them home to stay with my mother for the two weeks we were gone.

I sat on Nick's lap as Mason and Chyna were trying to see who could take shots faster. "Stop you're getting it all over my dress." I laugh as Mason and Chyna were so messy.

"I could do way better." Dimitri says as he took a shot glass after shot glass. Three down, Chyna was still on her second one. "I can't see straight anymore." She laughed as Mason held her waist.

"So I had no idea you and Charlotte were sisters. You look nothing alike?" Dimitri tells me and I chuckle. I was so drunk it didn't register in me that he even knew Charlotte. "Wait-" I say. "You know her?"

"Yeah." He says nodding as he looked at Nick. "We dated."

"What?" I say. "She knows everyone I know but we have never crossed paths?" I say and he chuckles. "Strange right. Well glad you didn't cross paths when you Nick and her were kids." He says and I nod a little confused. God I was so drunk what was he implying.

"Okay. The rainbow shots are finished." Cleo says as Chyna wines. "Nooo. They were so cool."

"You had enough anyway darling." She tells her and I chuckle.

"Hey. Your brother has passed out." Charlotte tells Dimitri who chuckles shaking his head. He follows her out as I take another shot with Nick.

"What time is it?" Mason asks

"2am. I'm ready to go." Nick says as his hand guides my face towards him. I laugh kissing his lips.

Everyone said goodbye like we were going forever. Just two weeks.

Nick and I finally get in the car to get to the airport, he was busy doing the most trying to undress me in the back of the car.

"Hold your horses." I laugh. We were spending the night in a hotel before leaving tomorrow morning.

Once we got into our room Nick's kisses were getting sloppier and I was ready to take off this dress.

"Fuck you look so sexy in this." He says as he turns me around.

-

"Tell me please?" I say as we got off the plane. He wasn't telling me where we were going. "Its Bali." I say looking outside. "You jerk! I told you I wanted to go Bali like 8 years ago."

"Well here we are?" He says putting his arm around me. I pull his face in kissing his lips. "I do love you lots."

"Come on-" He says taking my hand.

We spent our time on the beach which Nick rented out. He rented out a whole beach- just so he could fuck me out here. I know it. He thought he was so smart. We watched the sunsets and we swam in huge oceans and went on insane sports.

"Are we trying to create a baby?" I ask Nick on our 7th day. "Maybe?" He was laying in between my legs with his head on my stomach on our bed. Boy we tanned up. "You might already be pregnant." He teases.

"Life back home seems like a distant memory." I chuckle. "I wish the kids were here."

"Well I bet school wouldn't be happy." He chuckles. "This summer we should do a trip to Puerto Rico. So the kids could see their heritage."

"They are hald Puerto Rican." He says. "Except M, shes only quarter. "Well what is she? Just normal white?"

"Meghan was Italian and Mexican." He says. "I always thought she was just white american and Mexican." I say. "So M is half Mexican, quarter Italian and quarter Eygptian."

"Hard to explain to her." He chuckles. "You never had much Mexican influence right?"

"Apart from Meghan's family- nope. Her mom would cuss me out in Spanish." He chuckles. "But I can't understand it."

"I speak to Spanish to the kids sometimes. I don't want them to turn out like you." I tease and he laughs. "Shut up."

"How is your Mexican side doing?" I ask him as my fingers run through his hair.

"I spoke to the people at the facility. She's having a hard time quitting ofcourse. But cold turkey is what she needs."

"Right. I'm sure its for the best."

"Im just a little disappointed she involved William." He says. "He's 20."

"Yeah. I hope this time round its the final time."

"She has a terrible taste in men." He says and I chuckle.

On our last day- Nick and I had a whole dinner planned. Some drinks. Partying and sex ofcourse.

"You look sexy." He says looking at me. I wore a long red dress with a slit on the side with no straps with matching red lipstick.

"Thanks. Bought this especially for you." I tell him and he chuckles turning me around pressing my back against him. "I sure do like it." He says as his lips are pressed on my neck. I moan out feeling the hickey coming soon.

"Lets go I'm starving." I wimper out and he chuckles letting go of me. He wore a tshirt that was white with black jeans and airforces. He only wore a suit to weddings apparently.

"Lets gooo." He says as we leave. The restaurant was really pretty. I had to tell Nick to stop renting out whole restaurants. He was so adorable. The restaurant was outside on the beach. There was a ceiling but no walls. The floor was made of wood on top of the sand. My heels clicked on it. The people were friendly and mostly other vaccationing people.

"Once we get back we need to be on an alcohol cleanse. Our liver is on life support." I tell Nick who laughs. We've been drunk the whole honeymoon.

"Its gone by really fast."

"I'm super excited to see the kids. Move into the new house. Tell everyone my husband this and my husband that. Im gonna make everyone sick of me." I say and Nick laughs at me. "I've had the best time."

"I love you. Thanks for spoiling the shit out of me." I tell him and he rolles his eyes.

"You ready to order?" The waiter asks.

We order and eat and laugh. We head out after for drinks and dancing.

The next morning I wake up in bed with Nick. "God. My head." I moan. I sit up and look at the girl in my bed laying next to Nick.

"Who the hell is this?" I ask. Nick looks at me opening his eyes. He then looks at the girl and laughs. "You were very set on bringing her home."

"What?" I say confused. "Yep." He say sitting up. "Then you passed out."

"You slept with her?" I ask him as my eyes widen. "Yo- chill." He says as I get up dragging the girl out of my bed by her arms. "You literally dragged her up here." He carries on.

"I was drunk! And high?"

"My head." The girl says. British accent?