Chapter 32

Desi's POV

"Hey." I say seeing Jamie walk into my kitchen followed by Charlotte. She was no longer blonde. She had the same jet black hair as me. I think she wore extensions because her hair was not naturally as long as mine. But she had it in my signature look style up in a high ponytail.

"You changed it up." I comment. "Yeah do you like it? We suddenly look a like." She smiles. I chuckle as they sit down and I make them drinks.

"Where the kids?" Jamie asks. "Asleep? Its 11pm."

"Oh yeah." He chuckles. "Have you seen Daisy lately?"

"Desi Daisy. Its cute." Charlotte says. "My name is so not cute next to that."

"You always be on something." Jamie chuckles.

Nick walks into the house I could hear his car door a few seconds earlier.

"I fixed up your car." Nick says walking into the kitchen. He looked at Jamie and Charlotte and nodded at them. He then looked at me and looked back at Charlotte. The hair.

"Hi." Charlotte says.

"What's up." Jamie says shaking Nick's hand. "You did?"

"I painted it a different colour." Nick says smirking at me. "Its black now."

"I wanna see." I say and Jamie chuckles while I walk out the kitchen with Nick.

My Bentley was parked in the driveway now matte black. "That looks beautiful."

"The silver was making me angry." He teases and I laugh. "How can my car and its colour make you angry?" I say and he laughs. I pull him by his tshirt and kiss his lips. "Thanks." I tell him. "So when they leaving."

"Shh." I say and he laughs following me back in. He heads upstairs I assume to get in the shower.

"So I was going to call your mom today." Jamie says. "But she's blocked me."

"Don't really blame her." I say

"We have a child together." He frowns. "I'll talk to her. Daisy has an Ipad. You can facetime her."

"Yeah yeah. I just want to retire. With Hailey but she's being stubborn."

"You're what? 45?" Charlotte asks and he nods. "Yeah I'm exhausted."

-

"Are you guys ready?" Liam says standing infront of us.

"Just hurry up and tell us who you have ruined?" Cleo sighs laying on the couch with her huge bump. I sat on Nick's lap in CJ and Cleo's house.

"Drum roll please..." He says and Mason starts doing a drum roll on the table. "God you're lame." Nick tells Mason who laughs.

"Okay." Liam says digging into his pocket. He brings out this pink box. "Eh..." I say seeing what it is. He opens it up and I laugh jumping up. "You're gonna get married to Lee!" I say and he laughs as I hug him.

"Hold on..." CJ says. "Bro did you not meet her last week?"

"13 days ago." Liam corrects him.

"I told you I'm great at match making!" I tell Nick who frowns. "You don't even know her?" He tells Liam who was beaming with happiness. "I've spent 24 hours with her every single day since I met her. I barely even slept."

"I haven't even met her yet?" Cleo says. "How are you going to propose when your best friend has not even met her yet?"

"Well. Look. She is going to meet you guys. Tonight. She's working at the moment but she will come in later."