Chapter 21

Desi's POV

"Hey." I say looking at my mom who sat with the kids having breakfast.

"Hi honey."

"Why did one of Jamie's friends call to tell me he couldn't reach Jamie and that his house is ready in New York?"

"I didn't want to tell you this because you're getting married... you're happy."

"But you're not. I can tell from your eyes."

"Jamie is permanently moving to New York. We are no longer together."

"Well mom as much as I have the whole oh my parents should be together... he's an asshole and I'm glad you see he doesn't deserve you."

"Mom said asshole!" Kai repeats.

"Relax. Relax." I say. "Sorry." I hug my mom kissing the top of her head. "Your wedding is in 3 days." She says and I chuckle.

"Yeah..."

"Hello!" Tamara says walking into the kitchen. "Tamara!" I say hugging her as she jumps on me practically.

"Where is Luke?"

"Here." Luke says walking in. His blonde hair still blonde, his tan was quite visible and he smiled so bright seeing the kids.

"Hey guys." He says.

"Uncle Luke!" Zain says first. Its been a while the kids all hugged him except Daisy. She had no clue about him.

"Hey. This is Lucas, Nick's brother mom and his wife Tamara. We went to college together." I tell her as she hugs them both.

"Were family now." My mom says as Luke chuckles. "Were gonna stay with my mom. Our stuff is already there. Where is Nicholas?" He asks.

"He's sleeping at Liam's place till the wedding. Don't mind the movers. The house is finally ready that were moving into."

"You guys so adorable." Tamara says. "Let me see the ring?"

I spent the day with the kids, Luke and Tamara as we head out for lunch where Nick was meeting us with the other Adams.

"Hey honey." I say hugging Sophia who was first to arrive. "Hey guys. Woooow Luke really arrived? When was the last time you been on American soil?"

"Shut up. He was few months ago." Sam says teasing his twin. He hugs Luke and Tamara.

"Hey blondie." Nick says walking in with Alex. Luke laughs getting up greeting his brothers. Nick sits down next to me kissing my cheek. "Hey you good?" He asks and I nod. He had a beanie pushed over his head. Still no hair cut. I tease him taking his beanie off and he tickles me tryna get his beanie back makinb me laugh.

"I missed you."

"You sure Liam aint getting you into trouble?" I ask and he laughs pulling me in kissing me. "Wow you can't kiss before you're married?" Mason says standing behind us seperating our heads. I laugh slapping his hand away.

For the past week he's been sleeping at Liam's house and its been a little annoying. At firts he told me to forget it and that it was silly. Then after forcing him to go, he finally said yes but then remained in the house for a few more days. Now we have not had sex in 7 days and we were both loosing it.

"We've done a hell of a lot more than that before marriage." He says and I slap his chest embarrassed as the rest laugh. He puts his arm around me kissing my cheek.

"You smell insanely nice." He says letting go pushing my hair back over my shoulder exposing my neck. His eyes flick to my lips before he moves in kissing me. My attention was no longer on the table and the conversation. Nick and I were gone into our own world. Under the table his fingrs were running circles on my inner thigh as he pushed my dress up. He was driving me mad. One look of his and honestly it would be enough. I turn his cheek towards me as I kiss him on the cheek. "I'll be in the bathroom." I whisper before kissing his lips again and I excuse myself to the toilets.