hurts

---

"I don't get it" I spoke confused as my parents told me and my brother about change.

My parents  had been talking about how change was good, and nothing stays the same forever, how we should be open to it.

"We're probably moving or something" he answered my question. I looked at my parents waiting for them to confirm his statement.

They both nodded.

"Why it's almost christmas"

"Cali don't worry about christmas, right now" my dad reassured me. "Are we moving far away?" I whispered.

"Australia"

"Australia, are you crazy? That's on the other side of the globe. What about our family?" I yelled getting up from my chair.

"They'll visit us, and we'll visit them" my mom tried to remain calm.

"How are you this calm Badar?"

I looked at my brother with wide eyes, I was fuming. "Maybe it'll be good" he mumbled. "You knew already didn't you?" I whispered.

He didn't answer.

I quickly left for my room, before I'd explode.

So many feelings were rushing through my body, I couldn't control myself, I threw pillows around, screamed and cried.

When everything was finally going smoothly, I had to move away, what's that for some shit.

I turned around as I heard a knock on my door. "What do you want?" I said with attitude dripping from my voice.

"Cali" my brother's voice was heard from the other side of the door.

"What do you want Badar?" I snapped, normally I was a calm and collected person, but this news made me fall off an edge I didn't know existed.

"Are you okay?"

There we go again, he's always like this, when he knows he fucked up, he comes crawling back asking if you're okay, even though he knows you're not.

"Take a guess"

"Cali can you just drop the attitude?" he sighed from the other side of the door.

"Badar everything was going so well, I finally started school again, met some good people, and now we're moving" I cried.

"Let me in"

I slowly unlocked my door, and let Badar embrace me.

"You know it's okay that you're sad, it's okay that you're frustrated, but you can't just shut us out" he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry" tears swelled my eyes so all I could see was blurred lines.

"Hey" he dried my eyes. "It's okay, but it's easier and better to talk about how you feel, than to scream and cry" he smiled down at me.

"Okay?"

I nodded before embracing him, or embracing what I could, which turned out to be his torso.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled.

"You okay again?" I shook my head no. "But I'm better" I added once I saw his worried. "Good" he breathed in relife.

"Do you think I can be online schooled when we get there?" I questioned.

"I don't know, probably, but don't you want to try meeting people?" he asked looking confused at me request.

"Just till I've settled in"

He nodded, before heading out.

-

"Dad?" I asked sitting down on out kitchen island. He turned around facing me. "Yeah sweetie" he smiled.

"Where are we going to live? In another apartment?" I asked.

"We're actually moving into a house"

"Really?"

"Mh" he nodded, we have lived in this small apartment since I was born, maybe Australia won't be to bad.

"Dad one more question" he nodded for me to go on. "Can I do online schooling again, when we get there?"

"Sure if that's what you feel like you need" he kissed my forehead, Badar had probably gotten that habit from my dad.

"I'm sorry for lashing out"

"It's okay Cali, we know that you are in a really good place in your life right now, but we need to face the future, okay?"

I nodded.

"Can I be the first one to choose a room?" I asked, I decided to focus on the brigther side of things, I hated to be miss negative.

"Sure"

"Really?"

"Why would I lie?"

"I don't know" I laughed along with my dad. "Do we have any pictures of the house?" I then questioned.

He nodded.

The rest of the day were spent looking at pictures of the house, and Sydney, the city they had decided for us to live in.

To be completely honest, I got a bit excited about to move, when we looked at pictures. But every time I saw a picture of a café I thought about going with my friends.

But then I realized they weren't moving with me.

It were only me who was moving, not them.

---

it's out. 

it's really important for me for my readers to comment and vote, it'll mean to the world to me, comment anything, anything you wanna talk about? comment, anything you wanna brag about, comment it in a positive way, anything you need get off of your chest, comment. 

luv u

xxx