hotter

---

I woke up in a bed that sure as hell weren't mine. First of all it was way to big, second of all it didn't have the same bedding as mine, and third of all, it was way to comfy, to be mine.

Panicking I looked at my surroundings, it looked like a guys room, it was simple, grey, white and dark blue.

And it smelt really good as well, it reminded me about one of Badars colognes.

It was a familiar scent.

I cuddled closer in with the duvet and pillows, the bed was huge, and I was placed in the middle of it, feeling smaller than ever.

The room was enormous as well.

I hid my face under the duvet making my hair the only thing visible. The scent that covered the room, weren't only familiar because of Badar, it was familiar because of someone.

I couldn't pinpoint the person.

It was only after snuggling closer in with the bedding, I realized I was only sporting my Nike shorts, I always wore under dresses, my black bralette and a big Golf Wang tee.

It almost reached the mid of my thighs.

I heard a knock on the door, and quickly acted as if I was asleep, I didn't know the people or what their intentions was.

"She's still asleep?" Ruel's voice asked. Ruel? Was he here? That was what was so familiar about the scent in the room.

It was him.

"I don't know, maybe you should check on her, just the make sure" a female voice spoke, I heard footsteps leave, and footsteps approach.

Someone sat down, softly, on the edge of the bed.

"I know you're awake" Ruel spoke, I slowly opened my eyes, hiding my face in the duvet.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"I don't know"

"What happened anyway?" he asked getting fully onto the bed, so he wouldn't slide down from the bed.

"Some security guard" I muttered under my breath.

"What?" he furrowed his brows in confusion, not really understanding what I was saying, which I understood.

"A security guard threw me out" I explained.

"So you didn't leave?"

"No why would I?" I sat up better, to get a better look at the brown eyed boy, giving me an intense stare.

"I don't know, I just panicked when you weren't there" he shyly said. "Why?" I smiled a smug smile.

"Shut up, I don't know but it just feels like we have a connection, I know it's weird, it's just, I don't know" he said playing with the hem of his sleeve.

"Hey don't worry I feel the same way" I reassure him, resting my hand on his upper arm.

"Really?"

"Why would I lie"

"I don't know"

"See" I smiled at him. "Good" he sounded relieved. "Good" I grinned. "Is there any chance you have an Iphone charger?" I then asked.

"I've already charged your phone, your brother called, I said where you were, and promised to give him a call when you woke up" he told me.

"Okay, can we maybe wait a bit?"

"Sure" he chuckled.

Oh that chuckle.

"But back to how you're feeling are you okay?" he asked once again. "I don't know, my head hurts a bit" I mumbled.

"Let me get you an advil" I loved this caring version of Ruel, he already was a really caring person but now he was extra caring.

Guys who could sing or play an instrument are hot, but when they're caring they're much hotter.

Ruel just happened to be all of these things.

"Thanks"

"No problem" he excused himself to get me an advil, I just smiled softly, before falling back onto the bed, feeling even more tired than before.

-

"Do we have any advils?" I asked my mom, as I approached the kitchen area. "Yeah sure do you have a headache?" she asked concerned.

"No but Caliana does" I explained.

My mom was very confused when I carried a girl inside our house, after my show, but Coco explained everything, while I put Caliana to bed in my room.

I of course took the guest room.

I don't think I've ever been so worried about a girl, that weren't my sister, before, but I cared about Caliana's well being. 

My mom handed me two advils and a glass of water, taking me out of my thoughts, I thanked her before walking to my room.

"Here" I handed her two advils.

"Thank you so much, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you guys" she apologized.

"No, no it's fine" I assured her, I didn't know if it was be opening the door, that made her unconscious or if she was asleep, when I opened the door.

"Did you fall asleep outside?"

"Yeah I sat down because I was frustrated and apparently very tired, I fell asleep before I even knew it" she told me looking slightly embarrassed.

"Okay, it's just when I opened the door, I thought I hit you with it" I told her.

"You probably didn't"

"But you have a headache now"

"We don't know what caused that" she made me calm down my placing her hand on my upper arm.

---

Okay so since I've noticed that ruel stories don't get much attention I'm here to share one of my favorites

It's amazing and by the sweetest human being