bound to happen

---

After convincing Ruel that he didn't cause me any harm, we watched a few movies together, and had a fun time.

Ruel was everything every guy should be.

I was just afraid that he was acting, but why would he? He gave me clothing, he helped me get better, and he said he was my friend.

But I was scared that I was being naïve.

Something I had always been, friends had never been something that had come easy, and suddenly someone walked into my life, willing to be my friend.

I didn't know how to act.

I was happy, worried and afraid.

Suddenly Ruel embraced me, pulling me close to him heart, I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beating softly.

We just stood there embracing each other without a reason.

It felt right, like we were meant to meet each other, and become friends. We clicked instantly, so maybe it was fate.

"My sister washed your dress and shirt" he spoke, making his chest vibrate.

"Mhh" I mumbled pulling a little away so I could see his face. "I like your hair better parted in the middle" I told him with a wide grin.

"Well I'll make sure to have it like that more often" he smiled.

This life was too good to be true.

And here I was judging Australia by its worst chapters, I forgot all about all the good chapters.

I judged something before knowing anything about it, if Ruel had did that we wouldn't be friends now.

I silently thanked god, that all humans weren't judging like me.

-

I waited in the living room, for Caliana to get dressed back in her normal clothing.

"Hey"

I turned around in the couch, to be faced with Caliana in my shirt. I raised my right brow in confusion.

"This outfit is comfier" she defended herself with crossed arms, and a bright smile. A bright smile that sure as hell weren't there last night.

Did I make that smile happen?

Maybe she really just needed to load all of her frustration and thoughts off, before she could really enjoy herself.

"Come here" I patted the spot next to me, she quietly sat down next to me.

"Are you better now?"

"You've asked this a million times already" she laughed.

"No, are you happier, do you feel happier?" my voice turned serious. "Yeah thank you" she threw her arms around my neck.

"You're very much welcome" I mumbled into her neck.

"Don't do that it tickles" she tried pushing me away, but her sentence just made me hum against her neck holding her close.

Her laughter was amazing it filled the entire room up, with happiness.

A girl made me feel happy.

That was new, normally I distanced myself from girls, because I didn't have time for a girlfriend, but me and Caliana we were friends.

And we were connect in some kind of way.

Whether we were meant to meet each other and be friends I don't know, but we were meant to meet.

I know that.

-

I only got dressed in my socks, before walking into the living room where Ruel was seated.

"This outfit is comfier" I defended myself, crossing my arms, with the brightest smile, that had ever been on my lips, when he gave me a confused look.

He looked deep in thought, so I just studied him, he was dressed in a casual pair of Nike sweatpants, high Vans socks and a brownish Golf Wang hoodie.

Guess he really did like that brand.

"Come here" he said patting the spot next to him, I silently walked towards the couch, sitting down in the spot, close next to him.

Thank god I shaved my legs yesterday.

"Are you better know?" he cared so much about me, but I was confused about him asking me the same question so many times.

So I laughed telling him that he had already asked me that a million times.

"No, are you happier, do you feel happier?" his voice got deeper, and his face turned into a more serious expression.

"Yeah thank you"  I threw my arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

"You're very much welcome" he mumbled into my neck, tickling me.

"Don't do that it tickles" I tried pushing myself away, but his grip only got tighter, my words somehow made him think that he could hum against my neck.

It weren't fair at all, he was big stronger and larger than me.

I tried to wiggled my out of his grip, but I didn't work out at all. "Stop" I cried out laughing. "Doesn't sound like you want me too" he winked starting to tickled me even more.

I couldn't help but laugh.

It hurt getting tickled and laughing uncontrollably, but it was worth it, we had fun, and having fun was going to be my number one or one of my number one priorities.

He taught me that.

---

So when you search for my story does it look like this???

Please tell me, because this is the eleventh chapter and it's definitely out, so I don't understand this