cheesy

---

"What do you want for christmas?"

Caliana asked, I had gone to her house after school, she was a math genius, so she helped with some homework.

Now we were just chilling in her living room.

I looked down at Caliana who was resting her head in my lab. "I don't know" I shrugged. "Come on there must be something" she pushed.

"I don't really know"

"It's December third and you don't know what you want for christmas?" she looked shocked.

"I just don't know"

She sighed deeply, before grabbing a blanket to wrap around herself. "It's hot, why a blanket?" I gave her a confused look.

"It's almost christmas, I'm supposed to wrap myself in blankets and stuff" she pouted.

She quickly removed the blanket from her body, realizing it was too hot.

"What do you want for christmas?"

"Mainly skincare, my skin haven't been the best lately" she told me.

I didn't even know why I asked, I had already bought her present, so not much more to do there.

"Come on Ruel, you're not making this easy for me"

Once again I just shrugged smiling down at her. "I don't like you anymore" she pouted turning her face away from me.

"I think you're lying"

"I'm not"

"Well then I'll be needing a new girlfriend"

"No" her tone stern. "Good cause I don't want another girlfriend, I just want you" I smiled. "God you're so cheesy"

"What kind of cheese though?"

"I don't know, I don't like cheese"

"Well in that case I don't want to be cheesy"

"You're being it again"

-

I sighed deeply. Ruel was leaving for England to day, it wasn't going to be the first time we were separated, but this was the furthest he had been away.

And to be completely honest I didn't want him to go, but it was his job and passion afterall.

"What's wrong princess?" Ruel asked looking at my slight frown.

"You're leaving tonight"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to miss you" I pouted clinging onto his torso for dear life. "I'll be back before you know it" he promised me.

"But you're still going to be gone"

"I'm no superman" he sang

"I can your hand, and fly you anywhere you wanna go" he continued even though I gave him a very miss pleased look.

He was trying to distract me, and I knew it.

"I can read your mind

like a billboard sign

and tell you everything you wanna hear

but I'll be your hero"

He ignored me again, and got up from the couch acting as if his hand was a mic.

I just shook my head pouting even more.

"I, I can be everything you need

if you're the one for me

like gravity, I'll be unstoppable"

He was now playing air guitar dancing around the room. I couldn't help but smile a little, one of the first movies we ever watched together was StarStruck.

He continued to sing the entire song, shifting between playing air drums and air guitar.

Ruel, he was something.

But I still couldn't turn my frown into the smile, he apparently wanted to so very badly.

"I'm sorry"

"Why, why are you sorry?" he furrowed his brows. Stupid boys they- well he just tried, really hard.

"Sorry I'm being like this, it's just I need you" I tried explaining my emotions.

I knew I had to tell him my reasons for him to understand, but it was harder than I thought to tell him I was going to get depressed once he left.

"I need you too, Caliana this will be good for us, so we don't get tired of each other" he winked.

"Shut up"

"I feel like you tell me that a lot"

"I probably do"

"Yeah you do" he smiled sitting down next to me, pulling me into his arms. "Let's just have fun, okay?" he asked pecking my lips.

I nodded.

"Sorry"

"No need to say sorry, we shouldn't apologize for our feeling" how the fuck did he always know what to say, it weren't fair, I barely knew how to speak.

I didn't even know how to feel.

"Now before we go out and have a ton of fun, tell me the truth" he saw right through me.

"Sorry-"

"No sorries, now continue" he could be so demanding, that 99,9999999% of the time I wanted to rip his big head off.

"It's just my first real real christmas without my brother, family and so on" I said rapidly.

"Oh"

"And I just always feel better with you here"

"Hey we can skype, and facetime, no reason for us not to be able to speak" he kissed my forehead.

-

I felt bad for having to leave, but she wasn't the only one who needed me. I felt bad for feeling that way, but my fans had expectations.

Putting Caliana to the side like that, didn't leave me with a good stomach feeling.

It left me uneasy.

What if something happened and I weren't here to support her.

"Caliana if anything, and I mean anything happens, call me and if I don't pick up you have my mum's number" I held her eyes.

She nodded slowly.

Good. 

---

What's your favorite song from Ruel?

<sorry i haven't uploaded in forever i've been taking time to enjoy christmas with my family, and relax, but I'm back and better, I've started writing my new RUEL FANFIC can't wait till first chapter is written. 

goal for this chapter

comments: 5

votes : 5

reads: 30 

new chapter coming when goal is reached <3 luv guys

AND WE FINALLY HIT 1K WHAT THAT'S SO SO SO SO CRAZY AND HERE I THOUGHT NOBODY LIKED THIS STORY THX TO EVERYONE OUT THERE READING THIS 

I FUCKING LOVE U