arias

---

Saying that I spend all of my time with Ruel, yeah that would be a false.

He had days were I wouldn't hear from him, because he had to go to the studio at early in the morning and leave late at night.

But that was probably what was so good about our friendship, we didn't feel the need to talk at all times, we could go an entire week without talking, and talk like we never had been apart, the next time we hung out.

Tonight was different though, he had invited me to go with him, his family and his team to the Arias.

And to say i was excited was an understatement, I was flying on pink clouds, my mom had helped me find the perfect dress, just yesterday.

I was just chilling around the house, waiting for the clock to tell me to, start getting ready, finally it did.

I got in the shower I made sure to shave my body carefully, I also exfoliated my skin, and washed my hair with a coco shampoo and conditioner.

After showering, brushing my teeth, and moisturizing my entire body, I went into my room.

It didn't take me long before I had gotten the dress on, but I also quickly realized I couldn't zip it myself.

Cursing under my breath, I went all the way downstairs, to ask my mom to zip it. I didn't trust Badar or my dad zipping my back, they were probably going to zip it into my skin.

And I didn't have time for that.

"Mom?"

She nodded to show she was listening. "Could you maybe curl my hair loosely?" I asked. Thankfully she said yes.

I'd have had no hair to curl, if I were to do it myself.

Last time I tried curling my hair was the reason for me having to cut it shoulder length. I didn't want a repeat of that.

"Of course sweetie" she followed me back upstairs, were my curling iron was heating.

She curled my hair, while I covered a few spots on my face, with a concealer, since foundation and my skin didn't work well together.

I also did my brows, as always, and applied a bit of mascara after curling my lashes.

My mom sprayed a bit of perfume on me, she insisted.

I found my heels, a simple nude pair, with a slight pointy end, that made me about 5'4, my normal height being around 5'2.

My height didn't bother me anymore, it was how I looked. I had come to terms with it.

"My little baby is getting so big" my mom's eyes started to water. "Mom I'll always be your daughter" I embraced her.

She was still taller than me, even when I was wearing heels.

-

I nervously rang Caliana's doorbell.

Nervously because of a few things, I was nominated for the Arias, she probably would look like a goddess and I wasn't prepared for it.

Trying to prepare myself would be a waste of time anyway.

The door opened to reveal Badar. "Hey dude" he greeted me. "How are you, nervous?" he added.

I just nodded with a tight smile.

My tight smile, relaxed once I saw Caliana walk down the stairs with her mom following her, she looked fucking breathtaking.

Preparing myself surely would have been a big waste of time, nothing could have prepared me for the goddess walking down the stairs.

She didn't have too much makeup on, only just enough to make her bright green eyes stand out even more, and a shiny lip.

"You look amazing" I was lost.

"Thanks" her cheeks turned red, making me chuckle. "Ready?" I questioned, just as her dad walked into the hallway with a camera.

"Come on Caliana this will be the closest we'll get to prom" her mom cheered.

"Yeah cause they don't have prom here" Badar her brother said, with a small smile. "Be careful with my sister" he then mouthed to me, which I only agreed to.

"We should get going" Caliana said after her parents had gotten a few pictures.

"Be careful we love you" they called after her, as she followed me outside.

"A limo?" her eyes turned wide. I just nodded holding the door open for her. She had only ever met Coco, now she was meeting my parents and Sylvie.

And the crew of course, but they were getting there in another car.

-

I nervously smiled at his parents and sisters.

Finally he got in the car himself, things were starting to get awkward. I relaxed a bit when he put his arm around my back.

He probably sensed that.

He gave my knee a soft squeeze, making me look up at him, he just smiled.

"Guys this is Caliana, Caliana this is my birth giver Kate, my dad Ralph, you know Coco, and last but not least my sister Sylvie" he introduced me.

I gave them a small awkward wave.

"So how did you meet Rueloff?" Sylvie asked. I gave her a confused look. "Ruel?" I furrowed my brows probably looking very confused.

His parents send me an understanding smile. "Yeah Ruel, how did you meet him?" she smiled.

"Looking at stars?" I looked at Ruel asking if it was the right way to define it, he nodded.

"And then I hit her with a door" he chuckled.

"Yeah may have been fun for you" I pouted, making Ruel laugh louder. "You should have seen him, he thought he killed her" Coco broke in.

Making me laugh, and Ruel's cheek red.

-

"It was cute" Caliana winked before turning back into conversation with my mom and sisters.

I'm glad they all got along, me and my dad was them interact.

Once we arrived my family and Caliana went in to meet the team, while I got some photos taken.

---

I don't wanna sound like I'm not super grateful for u guys reading but would u please vote and comment anything it'd help me so so so much thx ❤️❤️❤️❤️