red roses

---

"Let me take you on a date" Ruel said, after randomly showing up at my doorstep with a bundle of red roses.

Yes I'm a typical lover of roses.

But they're just so romantic, and I uhh I just love them. They symbol love and love is amazing, or at least I think so.

It can be hurtful and heartbreaking, but it can also be healing, it's about balance.

And there Ruel stood, on my doorstep, still taller than me, with a bundle of roses. Hopefully for our love.

Ruel was caring, he was thoughtful and he made me feel okay.

He was what I'd needed all those months. Maybe my parents were psychic, they did say that Sydney would be good for all of us.

And it were.

This time it weren't only good for them, or their jobs. This time it was good for the entire family.

Badar had gotten the best buddies he have ever had, and me, I found a lovely boyfriend.

"Ohh okay" I smiled letting Ruel inside, or at least attempting to. "Okay I'll pick you up at seven-" he stopped for a second. 

"Dress kind of fancy, but not to fancy" he kissed my lips quickly before he left.

I was left standing, with a big bundle of red roses, in the doorway looking more confused than ever.

It didn't really hit me, what little time I had, I just stood in door looking after Ruel, who had disappeared down the road.

"What are you looking after?" Badar's voice took me out of my trance.

"Nothing" I quickly turned around and went upstairs to get ready. I didn't know what to do or what to wear.

Ruel had left me utterly confused.

His gesture was romantic, but also hella confusing. Fancy but not to fancy, what the hell did that even mean?

I ended up putting on a white midi sundress, with spaghetti straps, and my white slip on Vans. The Vans dressed the outfit down about.

So I weren't to fancy, but not fancy at all, I found a gold cross necklace and some dainty earrings.

Put my hair in a half up half down bun.

Did my brows, put some chapstick on and sprayed a bit of perfume and deo on. Floral of course, it was my favorite scent after all.

I ran down the stairs, almost tripping in the process, but continued like nothing happened.

"Why are you dressed so fancy?" Badar asked from the couch. It was annoying how he could chill and eat whatever the bib he wanted and never put on weight.

While if I looked at an ice cream 22 pounds found their way to my body.

I'm extra live with it.

I didn't get to answer before the doorbell rang. Grabbing my little cross over bag, I called a bye to Badar, before letting myself out.

Ruel gave me bright smile.

"Hey" I breathed.

"You look stunning. not that you don't always, I don't kno-"

"Thanks" I giggled following him. "I hope it's okay we're walking" he smiled. "Of course" I couldn't help but smile.

My life was good.

Holy fuck, my life is good.

I have a perfect boyfriend.

My family is alive and living their best lives.

And I'm happy, I'm fucking happy. All the thoughts, they're gone, and they're sure as hell not coming back.

Even if me and Ruel break up, I'll always have in my life, in some kinda way. Because he helped me when no one else thought something was wrong.

He saw right through me from day one.

And I only dare to hope for a friend, not even, and now I have a boyfriend.

"Are you good?" Ruel asked noticing my silence. "I've never been better" I smiled the brightest of brightest smiles.

"Good, me too" he pulled me closer by my waist.

"God I love you" he mumbled.

"Yeah I love me too" I winked with a chuckle. "No I'm kidding I love you too" I giggled when I saw his face.

I probably weren't supposed to hear what he said, but luckily I did.

---

What's your favorite kinda of flower, mine is actually the red rose, it's classic and beautiful. And boring like me 😚😚

But there's only two chapters leftttttt and I'm going somewhere without service ❤️❤️👏

love you all