take my heart

---

Hello we're so so so so close to 1k so before you read, please please please share this story, it'll mean the world to me<333

---

"Thank you for tonight" she smiled, the stars shining in her dark green eyes.

"Anything for you my love" she gave me her stern look, or at least she tried, she probably couldn't fight back the smile.

Because it did appear.

"I'm really proud of you" she told me, it made me feel even better, than winning, she was proud.

Was I proud?

Hell yeah.

"Thanks, means a lot" I pulled her in for a tight hug, as always.

-

I woke up earlier than usual, me and Ruel was hanging out later, but what I was going to ask him, made me really uneasy.

Me, Caliana, was going to be a badass woman.

Nervous was an understatement, my hands were shaking. "Caliana what's happening?" Badar asked once he saw I couldn't even pour milk into my cereal.

"I'm just nervous"

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter" I was scared that Badar was going to laugh. You'd think that after losing our brother we'd have become more loving.

The truth was that we both liked the way we teased each other, in loving ways, so we didn't find a need to changed.

When everything was changing Badar stayed the same, he was my rock. But now some of the weight, that before was placed on his shoulders were gone.

Or being held up by Ruel.

Ruel just didn't know, he saved me.

"Here let me do it for you" Badar took the milk from my hand, and poured it perfectly into my bowl.

"Thanks"

"No problemo sissy" he winked before leaving me in the kitchen. I just rolled my eyes, trying to get some cereal.

But my hands, again, was way to shaky.

After calming myself a down a bit, I could finally eat. Thank god, if I didn't eat I'd become that monster from the Snicker ads.

I smiled to myself remembering the Snicker ad.

Weirdly enough as I child I'd rather watch the ads, instead of the actual tv shows. I washed my bowl off, just a the doorbell rang.

Ruel.

I hurried upstairs into my room, to spray a bit of perfume on, check my brows and hair. And if I had any food stuck in my teeth.

Thankfully didn't.

After that I hurried back downstairs to open. "Took you long enough" Ruel laughed walking inside.

"We're actually taking a walk down to the beach" I told him guiding him back outside.

"Oh okay, good idea" he got a bit weirded out by my sudden need to be demanding. I just waved it off, and started walking.

"It's pretty early, have you eaten?" I asked.

"Yeah I ate on the way" he smiled.

I smiled.

My hands were still shaking but not a bad anymore. Why did I feel the need to suddenly be a badass woman?

I don't know.

I lead the way, until we got to a blanket and a basket on the beach, I had woken up early to get it all ready.

Ruel gave me yet another confused look.

"Just go along with it" I smiled, sitting down on the blanket. "What is this?" he asked. "Well I think it's okay to go on picnic" I didn't want to tell him yet.

-

Caliana confused me.

First we couldn't just be in her house, and now we were seated at a picnic on the beach, enjoying fruit and water.

It's not like I mind, but it was weird, usually she was the one who just wanted to stay in.

"I need to ask you something" she sat up from resting her head on my shoulder. "Okay" I nodded for her to go on.

She took a deep breath, how serious was it?

"I like you" she blurted out.

"I like you too" I couldn't help but smile widely.

"No you don't get it, as in I really, really like, like you" she spoke looking nervous as hell.

"No Caliana I think it's you who don't get it, cause I really, really like, like you" I spoke looking her in the eyes.

"Really?"

"Why would I lie?"

She broke out into a wide smile. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" she spoke embracing me.

"Why thank me?" I asked holding her in my arms never felt this right.

She didn't answer she just relaxed in my arms.

-

"Can I be charming now?" he asked making puppy eyes.

"You always were" I sighed with a smile. "I can't do anything about it, I'm just really charming" he laughed.

"Mhh" I smiled leaning onto his shoulder.

What did this make us?

"Are we like a couple now?" I blurred out. Ruel started laughing loudly, making me pout. "If that's what you want princess" he smiled.

I nodded leaning further into his arms.

"Guess I have a boyfriend now" I then said.

"Guess I have a girlfriend now" the world girlfriend made butterflies fly around in my stomach.

Ruel was my boyfriend and I was his girlfriend.

How far I've come since the end of October. 

---

as I said before please please go share this story, we're so so so close to 1k, and it'll mean the world to me

xox me