winner

---

"And the Breakthrough artist is-" everyone held their breath, waiting for the announcer to give us the answer.

Who was the Breakthrough artist going to be. The man opened the paper, he had and said: "-RUEL"

I have never seen Ruel move that quickly before.

It was like someone set him on fire.

Like he had gotten to close to the fire, and gotten burnt.

But this, this was far from a bad burn, this was his hard work paying off. He had told me about how much he worked when he was younger.

And I knew how hard he worked now, how many hours he spend at the studio.

He pulled me up from my chair, and into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so proud of you" I told him, he shot me the biggest smile that he had probably ever worn.

It was when he almost broke all of my bones, hugging me, that I knew this was real, this was my reality.

How lucky I had been.

I realized all that just before he walked up on that stage.

Where he held an amazing speech about how grateful he was, he thanked his team, his family and every fan out there.

My body beamed with proudness.

"And thanks to the newest addition to the family, team and people I love, my bestfriend Caliana, she believes in all of my ideas no matter how stupid and crazy they are, so thank you"

He shocked me when he said that before walking off of the stage

-

"Why did you do that?" she smiled when I walked back down from the stage. "Because you deserved it" I kissed her cheek, making my sisters whine, and Calianas cheeks red.

She giggled nervously.

I just winked before sitting down in my seat, ignoring the butterflies flying in my stomach.

Maybe it was becoming the youngest to ever win an Aria, or just the entire night in particular. But I knew that I had worked my arse off to be where I was.

I looked to my left to see a smiling Caliana already looking at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

What I didn't think was that she'd actually take on, it made me laugh, as I heard her camera go off. And saw her face get red.

My family laughed along with me, and her cheeks weren't red anymore, her entire face was.

"We can't all be perfect" she defended herself.

"Well to me you're pretty perfect"

My sisters started cooing, but for once Caliana didn't react, maybe she just didn't notice.

"What did I tell you about being so charming?" she lectured me. "I don't recall anything" I lied looking anywhere but her.

"Ruel"

"Caliana"

"Hmpf" she turned around in her seat, looking back at the stage.

-

Why did he have to keep being so damn charming, I had told him to stop multiple times, but he never listened.

He made me believe something, that never could happen, could happen.

Yes we both felt like we were meant to meet and become friends, we sounded like crazy people, when we told people we knew.

I never believed in all that spiritual shit, but meeting someone and clicking in less than an instant, that's not normal.

Or maybe we had both just gotten lucky. 

---

Wish I could've a W some day, biggest dream lol 

I wanna know when was the best christmas you've ever had?

Mine was when I was younger, haha see what i did there, no, not funny, okay. But no I was lemme take a guess around 3-4 and at that time I was even closer with my older guy cousin Noah, and he'd help me open my presents and play with me. 

We aren't that close anymore, and I kinda miss it. 

luv u guys <3

i hope you all will have an amazing chistmas 

lots of love 

me